Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Geesh what a shock Sally has a flippin Henry and her husband uses one at his work, got some flippin suction, flippin best, strange never heard her mention the Henry when she's telling everybody to buy cordless vacuums.

Oh and now the they mention the cord, only need to plug it in once and will reach all your home, strange, on cordless shows we're always told we're wasting so much time having to plug and unplug corded vacs all the time.
You can get cordless Henrys now and they come with 2 batteries so you can always have one on charge and I read that you can get a whole half hour cleaning from one charge. I've got a Hetty hoover which is basically a pink Henry, and yes the cord is long enough to reach everywhere. I wouldn't mind a cordless Henry or Hetty but too late now really. I'd believe anyone extolling the beauty of the Henry hoover over a cordless hoover any day of the week. Bags are huge and act as a filter and last for ages, no stupid brush roll to get clogged up with hair, no filthy filter to try and clean..and it gets your carpets and floors cleaner than anything I've ever used, and I've tried many. They're quiet too. So believe Sally on that one. I guess if they've got to sell a cordless they've got to convince us that they're the only way to go!

You can get cordless Henrys now and they come with 2 batteries so you can always have one on charge and I read that you can get a whole half hour cleaning from one charge. I've got a Hetty hoover which is basically a pink Henry, and yes the cord is long enough to reach everywhere. I wouldn't mind a cordless Henry or Hetty but too late now really. I'd believe anyone extolling the beauty of the Henry hoover over a cordless hoover any day of the week. Bags are huge and act as a filter and last for ages, no stupid brush roll to get clogged up with hair, no filthy filter to try and clean..and it gets your carpets and floors cleaner than anything I've ever used, and I've tried many. They're quiet too. So believe Sally on that one. I guess if they've got to sell a cordless they've got to convince us that they're the only way to go!

I have a Henry home (and used ones at work), must be over 15 years now, best vacuum ever had IMO, agree with everything you say about it.

On the bolded part, yeah they'll want to convince us to buy, but they need to do it in way where they are not contradicting themselves from one show to the next. One show we're told cordless are now good enough to replace corded, next nothing can beat the power of corded. As i'm typing this, Reg is screaming out "this is designed to replace your upright vacuum, designed to replace your plug-in vacuum" which, if your house is full of hard floors it may do, but if full of carpets it can't do as it just doesn't have the power.

As for Sally, while she might be extolling the Henry on that show, IMO that was more from a script than from her personal everyday experience vacuuming at home, you have to listen to what shes says, she didn't say she uses a Henry, she said we own/have a Henry, then a minute later, her hubby also uses it at his work. Sally is always promoting her social media, and funnily enough after checking as she suggested, she does some deep cleaning videos of her home on youtube channel, but strangely no sign of Henry in these video, just an expensive upright corded vacuum, a non IW cordless and a VAC carpet cleaner. ;)

Missed that on purpose, can't stand Emma, ****** fraud and at the bottom of the watch expert charts, she spouts so much garbage and misinformation it's unreal, breaks ASA guidlines/rules every time she appears.
You're taking that too far Hammy. She evidently knows her stuff, cause she always tells viewers how the drum/barrel watch is a) unique and b) top quality.

Only someone with vast experience would know this, so back off!

;)

Peter S never contradicts himself. He literally bathes in Elizabeth Grant products and look how youthful and fresh he appears. He tells it like it is he does!

Did you know he used to be obese as well, but lost many stones using the Linear treadmill, was a life changer, wait sorry it was the Gravit8, oops wrong again it was the spin bike or maybe it was the vibrapower.:unsure:

Anyway thankfully he has consumed copious amounts of Proto-col to aid in improving his muscle tone, skin tone, joints and general improved health, it’s like he’s been transplanted with the body of an Adonis topped off with a superb head of hair, which he reliably informs us is all due to taking Hair Gain and the magical properties of Kiwi Dark Tan. ;)

I have a Turbo Brush accessory for my Henry and it does have a brush roll.

"When looking into the face of this watch it's like looking at the Andromeda Galaxy."
949419_STANDARD__BLA_20220620.jpg

Andromeda Galaxy

Andromeda_Galaxy_560mm_FL.jpg

Maybe it's just me but i just don't see any resemblance.:unsure:

"When looking into the face of this watch it's like looking at the Andromeda Galaxy."
View attachment 24467
Andromeda Galaxy

View attachment 24468

Maybe it's just me but i just don't see any resemblance.:unsure:
Like we've said before, the way they (try to) link these watches to events, people, galaxies is nine times out of ten genuinely laughable. And I'm afraid to say it plays to a certain type of person, on that IW isn't daft, they know who they're targeting.

The companies churning these watches out must think all their Christmases have come at once with IW and viewers/buyers that seem to lap the products and stories up!

IW presenter says 'Not sleeping at night? Have you thought it might be to do with your mattress?'

No you mugs, especially at present, folk aren't sleeping because of little incidental things like the cost of living crisis, maybe being concerned about their employment, a broken NHS, strikes left right centre, a war in Europe. You know, little things like that ;)

Twats

I see Chris Birkett ex Bidtv is back selling something other than the CBD oil that was banned? Can't remember what it is now but he was on with Sal who probably takes that as well!
To me there's something extremely distasteful about selly telly 'experts' and presenters flogging pills and potions. Wouldn't trust what they're saying for one sec.

IW presenter says 'Not sleeping at night? Have you thought it might be to do with your mattress?'

No you mugs, especially at present, folk aren't sleeping because of little incidental things like the cost of living crisis, maybe being concerned about their employment, a broken NHS, strikes left right centre, a war in Europe. You know, little things like that ;)

Twats

But, but, according to Dr Mike of the Masons, you only worry about these things because you have an uncomfortable mattress, buy a comfy mattress and all these worries will disappear, his evidence for this is that folks fall asleep in front of TVs in the evening because their comfortable.

Of course the fact that the TV can temporarily distracts folks from worries making it easier to fall asleep, while in bed in the dark there are no distraction from worries making it harder to sleep, doesn't figure into his thinking at all.

To me there's something extremely distasteful about selly telly 'experts' and presenters flogging pills and potions. Wouldn't trust what they're saying for one sec.

Especially as these products don't seem to have made any improvements whatsoever to the 'guests' and presenters who claim to use and swear by them.

I'm sure Peter, Haley and Den would say differently, but for the life of me i'm not seeing the benefits.

images2.jpg

I see Chris Birkett ex Bidtv is back selling something other than the CBD oil that was banned? Can't remember what it is now but he was on with Sal who probably takes that as well!

Naturworx, dietary product, contains a fibre which soaks up water and fills your stomach with a gel like substance, making feel full quicker so you don't eat so much.

Latest posts

Back