Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PMSL!!!! Every single presenter on QVC is saying anything, how wonderful this is to sell it. Why is JF the only one getting the finger pointed at her for doing it? Please do not tell me you believe Jilly, CHuntley etc raving about whatever product, item of clothing is the best? Then the next day a different product and brand is the best. They all lie.
Obviously they all do, but the thing about Franks is she takes it to another level, does it continually about EVERYTHING!! The difference is with her as well, is that she says she uses/buys/repeat purchases everything she is selling, while the others just claim they like it, but not that they are buying everything they are selling!

Obviously they all do, but the thing about Franks is she takes it to another level, does it continually about EVERYTHING!! The difference is with her as well, is that she says she uses/buys/repeat purchases everything she is selling, while the others just claim they like it, but not that they are buying everything they are selling!
Totally agree. Well put Mitteny!

She like the other presenters will get it all free, so of course they will have to scream how wonderful it all it.

The freebies are probably samples that the presenters are given to test. The hard part to swallow is that they 'love' everything. From clothes to makeup to skincare to Christmas decorations. In a one hour presentation, how many times do they say the words "I love this"? Too many to count.
Yes, samples of the latest Dyson's etc which they do keep. They cannot resell the beauty or cosmetics for sure. Even the men get free Elemis, L'Occitane, Molton Brown set TSVs. Patrick from Quacker Factory used to post on the QVC Facebook with photos of the set he got free too.

Yes, samples of the latest Dyson's etc which they do keep. They cannot resell the beauty or cosmetics for sure. Even the men get free Elemis, L'Occitane, Molton Brown set TSVs. Patrick from Quacker Factory used to post on the QVC Facebook with photos of the set he got free too.
Does it matter, Donna, if they get freebies?

Don’t forget Craig and Delboy,they love showing off all their freebies.
Anyone else would just be grateful and just keep quiet 🤐
Why should they keep quiet about getting freebies.? It's not illegal or immoral. It's a perk they get from the job. Good luck to them and I hope their freebies keep coming.

Oh, Grizelda. You do seem to miss the whole point, you call them samples but no. Full sized expensive products Dyson's Radley handbags etc, they are freebies that do not have to be given back. I mean Patrick from Cracker Factory and other BAs. Hey, I used this once and just LOVE IT!!! So you must buy one in every colour.

You might be happy, but most of us are not. You really seem such a happy simply soul in these times of cost of living, saying Good Luck to all the freebies they get, especially when they just love to tell and show them off on their X/Twitter or Instagram. Even rumours of the stuff appearing on eBay.

I know some who work for very high-end cosmetic companies, and trust me, they do not get freebies anything like the brands on QVC give out. Don't forget, it will be the normal customers who have to pay for Flinty etc getting it all.

Latest posts

Back