Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill franks fan

Registered Shopper
Not going to lie, I genuinely love her. I think she’s super talented and entertaining. I also love her outfits, she’s got a real vibe. I await your feedback 😊

Attachments

• 2DACD56D-7324-4A4F-B7D5-2A023C2CBF66.jpeg
    2DACD56D-7324-4A4F-B7D5-2A023C2CBF66.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 234
I don’t mind Jill at all. I can imagine her being a good friend and fun to go out with socially, not that I would.

However, some of her outfits are a iffy though, in my opinion, like that net skirt she wore the other week. 😳

An honest appraisal? Seems on a different planet at times. Other times is rather eccentric and amusing. Not PC in how she comes over, which is very much in her favour compared to her many colleagues who fell out the tree and hit every branch on the way down. Seems unaware or doesn’t care how she is coming over. Does her own thing in presenting terms. Rambles on at times when not appropriate to do so. You sense she knows how ridiculous it all is and you could probably have a good laugh with her in the pub about it. When she lets it surface on-air, is actually quite a dry wit and rather amusing. Ticks my presenting love hate boxes on a frequent basis.

Interesting feedback. Thank you for sharing. Personally I think Jill is a one of the best. Great personality, she has her unique style and a wicked sense of humour. All time QVC crush 😊

PMSL!!!! Every single presenter on QVC is saying anything, how wonderful this is to sell it. Why is JF the only one getting the finger pointed at her for doing it? Please do not tell me you believe Jilly, CHuntley etc raving about whatever product, item of clothing is the best? Then the next day a different product and brand is the best. They all lie.

Latest posts

Back