Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her cheeks always remind me of Coco the clown & don't get me started on the eyebrows
She seemed to improve her eye makeup for a while, but she seems to have gone back to the very dull flat look that really does nothing for her. Surely at least one of the brands could find a foundation that looks good on her.

Jill is approaching 60 and she looks incredible. Her outfits are on point but still age appropriate. There’s just something about her. She’s got class but still has a cheeky side.

Tell us about the rumours of freebies flogged on ebay? Who told you this, Donna? What have I missed?

Does someone have a wee crush on JF (formerly referred to as Iggy Pop?)
Quilty as charged.

JF on now with a brush set. Said it would look great on your “dressing room table” and the brushes don’t move when she meant bristles. For once, she hasn’t actually got this set. Time to go to bed I think.

The thing about Jill Franks that I don't like, is when whatever brand she is selling, especially skin care and make-up, she uses it and loves it and repeat purchases it and her so called "Girlfriends" love everything and use everything!! Porkies!!!
Yep. Secuicor lorry for Jill Franks if she ever moves home. She'll need one for all the beauty products she's got and swears by, can't live without, her desert island products, all from QVC.

Because that stuff in such massive bulk must be worth a fortune.

Let's be honest. She, like all the presenters, they are there to sell stuff. You get it free, no way will you say this is not for me or rubbish, you won't get any more free stuff for one. And not get your contract renewed. In the old days, Alison Young did use to say, this is not suitable for whatever skin type etc. Now it is everything is suitable for humans, dogs, cats and budgies.

She seemed to improve her eye makeup for a while, but she seems to have gone back to the very dull flat look that really does nothing for her. Surely at least one of the brands could find a foundation that looks good o

Her cheeks always remind me of Coco the clown & don't get me started on the eyebrows
Aunt Sally springs to mind.

How has Glen Campbell made a living in the fashion industry he says the same thing about EVERY item
I lalways thought that Glen C was a short man, when standing close to the models they all towered over him. I know some of the models are 5,9 /5.11 Then Later on I Noticed he seemed to be much taller? I wondered if he had started wearing built up shoes, Now he shrunk again and is the same height as Debbie Flint. Is it just me? Has any one noticed

As well as all the models, he also wears his trousers half mast, its ridiculous really, no one wears trousers so short, especially a fashion presenter lol
He's just modelling his socks - unlike Ben de Lisi who doesn't wear any. I do like Glen, he seems like a good laugh for all his "little trouser" patter.

CC

He's just modelling his socks - unlike Ben de Lisi who doesn't wear any. I do like Glen, he seems like a good laugh for all his "little trouser" patter.

CC
I don't mind Glen, either. I struggle with 'a little trouser', and I'm particularly not liking 'a little sneaker' which seems to have entirely replaced 'trainers' for him. I literally know not a single British person who'd use the word 'sneaker', so I can't understand why Glen does. Perhaps he thinks Americanisms=sophistication or something. As if.

Latest posts

Back