Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is just my personal opinion but I think she looks good for her age, she looks natural if that makes sense, some, much younger, presenters out there try to look perfect every day by doing this and that procedure
Natalia and Lindsey aren't that much younger than Shona............Natalia is 46/47 and Lindsay is 45ish. Lindsay does look much younger, (mid 30's) and she wears no face make up except a bit of blusher, eye make up and lippy. Stacey on TJC also goes completely make up free too except for mascara and lipstick, she is 42/43, who looks like she is in her early 30's. I love the fact that Shona is just Shona, natural and not hiding her age, and she is comfortable with how she looks, never trying to be something she isn't.

Natalia and Lindsey aren't that much younger than Shona............Natalia is 46/47 and Lindsay is 45ish. Lindsay does look much younger, (mid 30's) and she wears no face make up except a bit of blusher, eye make up and lippy. Stacey on TJC also goes completely make up free too except for mascara and lipstick, she is 42/43, who looks like she is in her early 30's. I love the fact that Shona is just Shona, natural and not hiding her age, and she is comfortable with how she looks, never trying to be something she isn't.
Lindsay is 45? 😲

There in mendrisio is Christophe Duchamp. Swiss made watches.

Start off with bullshit and then Gen adds the watch is worth every penny of £1750

Lying scum.

In the real world away from Bordell's fantasy land.

Christophe Duchamp are in Woking and that Grand Mont watch is assembled in th FAR EAST.
Gen doesn't normally do watch shows. So she will know f all about watches, mind you, no different to Mike, except he pretends he knows about watches and should have been doing the show.

Latest posts

Back