Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like exactly the same one, and at the same ‘apology’ price as the one shown on Ideal World last night by Hinge and Bracket. That one was sold as a 50Kg capability. This one is 30Kgs. Strange? Two different versions? Or did IW get the weight limit wrong on the one last night? Can’t be that. They never get anything wrong on there about value…:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looks like exactly the same one, and at the same ‘apology’ price as the one shown on Ideal World last night by Hinge and Bracket. That one was sold as a 50Kg capability. This one is 30Kgs. Strange? Two different versions? Or did IW get the weight limit wrong on the one last night?
Hinge and Bracket, very apt. Ha ha.

Trust me, if a tradesperson wanted a foldable sack trolley, they'd buy something like this or even higher grade.

But he said yesterday since he'd been taking collagen supplements, his knees were a lot better. Changes his circumstances to suit the sales patter.
I've said before, funny how these presenters surely have access to all the miraculous pills and potions they sell ... and yet most of them still look knackered and very much their age.

I see you still haven't discovered irony. Know your audience. It's your issue that you don't like it, not the vast majority of us on here.
I'll stick with my issue thanks.
Same old, same old, from what must be the forum’s single most repetitive and persistent troll.
Look, we get it, you don’t agree.
Do you never wonder why your posts don’t get any ‘likes’?
It’s because no one agrees with you. We find IW so bad it’s funny.
There are lots of web forums where you might fit in. Just not here.
I get plenty of likes thank you.

And I find it some what rude that you think I should not "fit in" on an open forum.
We all have our own opinions here.

Latest posts

Back