Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If Pedro is really taking that collagen booster drink, he should stop wasting his money, as it isn't making any difference to his bone and muscle strength to skin or gut health.

I wish they would make their minds up
Currently on air it’s 50kg but if you look at the recently aired section it’s the same trolly but the weight limit is 30kg
Different trolley. I thought it was the same, but the wheels are different. 30kg one had all black, 50 kg one had black and green.

And I find it some what rude that you think I should not "fit in" on an open forum.
We all have our own opinions here.
Yours, on this thread, are constantly critical and trolling. Indeed it is only in this last week that I have seen you post anything else on this thread at all.
We have all pointed this out many times, and you have ignored it, many times.
Indeed you regularly - five times or more to my own knowledge - have posted the same comment, telling others they should switch off, and then calling their posts boring or stupid. If they reply, you immediately angrily challenge their right to reply, usually with a health reference - I suspect there are plenty of forum members here with much more significant health issues than you- perhaps just not in your world.
You get plenty of likes on this thread, do you? I make it as close to zero as possible on an open forum.
Finally, it’s up to you where you post. We’ve all said that, as well, many times. Given that most people join a community to relax, have a little fun and find a home for themselves on the web, I’m baffled why you keep returning to this forum and this thread where it seems no one at all agrees with you on any topic. I just think you’d probably be happier elsewhere, but it’s certainly not my, or anyone’s intent to say you can’t post here- but it’s very hard to see what fun, enjoyment or satisfaction you get from it.
Unless you’re just a troll, that is….

Also wasn't the TJC one 30kg?
Yours, on this thread, are constantly critical and trolling. Indeed it is only in this last week that I have seen you post anything else on this thread at all.
We have all pointed this out many times, and you have ignored it, many times.
Indeed you regularly - five times or more to my own knowledge - have posted the same comment, telling others they should switch off, and then calling their posts boring or stupid. If they reply, you immediately angrily challenge their right to reply, usually with a health reference - I suspect there are plenty of forum members here with much more significant health issues than you- perhaps just not in your world.
You get plenty of likes on this thread, do you? I make it as close to zero as possible on an open forum.
Finally, it’s up to you where you post. We’ve all said that, as well, many times. Given that most people join a community to relax, have a little fun and find a home for themselves on the web, I’m baffled why you keep returning to this forum and this thread where it seems no one at all agrees with you on any topic. I just think you’d probably be happier elsewhere, but it’s certainly not my, or anyone’s intent to say you can’t post here- but it’s very hard to see what fun, enjoyment or satisfaction you get from it.
Unless you’re just a troll, that is….
Well said. 👍👍

Latest posts

Back