Is it just me or is Julia R of her rocker!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jasper

Registered Shopper
I don't normally watch QVC, but I decided to tune in. I was a little shocked by Julia's demeanor, she seems very erratic, and a little of her head!!! A bit like this:

She did seem to be in one of her 'livelier' moods but often seems to be a bit like that whenever she's on with a male presenter or guest with whom she can indulge in the sharing of 'in jokes' etc.
Dale is obviously a bad influence on her as he seems to have a wicked sense of humour at times & is either oblivious to (or purposely encourages!) the fact that poor Julia has now reached an 8.5 on the girly giggling/losing the plot scale! :3:

How Dale managed to remain composed is beyond me, Julia was very distracting. I thought it was very funny how Julia kept putting the jewellery straight on. While Dale could only look on, looking like a bit of a prop, as he had no jewellery to demonstrate.

Julia said she's been doing a lot of decorating at home - I think the old fumes may have got to her...

I think Julia has lost the plot completely. That top she had on last night with a glittery huge bow or butterfly design on the front looked ridiculous on her huge chest. She acts like a silly teenager at times. I wish she would just grow up a bit and get her bluddy hair cut. Just my opinion of course.

I use to think Julia was OK, but nowadays just think she’s a buffoon. :56: Her Queen Bee Diva act, can sometimes verge on being eccentric. :33:

I don’t know why she feels she needs to act like a giggly teenager. :56: Each to their own I suppose.

I think Julia has lost the plot completely. That top she had on last night with a glittery huge bow or butterfly design on the front looked ridiculous on her huge chest. She acts like a silly teenager at times. I wish she would just grow up a bit and get her bluddy hair cut. Just my opinion of course.

I assume that was a typo and you meant small chest.

I don't mind her really but does she think anyone actually believes all this small nonsense?

Julia Roberts off her rocker....................................................YEP

I dont think Julia should have her hair cut its lovely and a fab colour thought she looked lovely friday night in that pink dress.

That glittery design seemed to be drawing attention to her mammary glands.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that dress. She looked like a comedy h00ker. What was she thinking?

Mind you, when it comes to being girly and flirty (to quote the great Jan Springer), did anyone else cringe watching Jill Franks doing everything but nibble Daniel Green's ear earlier in the day? He kept mentioning his wife, with increasing panic, I thought.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that dress. She looked like a comedy h00ker. What was she thinking?

Mind you, when it comes to being girly and flirty (to quote the great Jan Springer), did anyone else cringe watching Jill Franks doing everything but nibble Daniel Green's ear earlier in the day? He kept mentioning his wife, with increasing panic, I thought.

I thought that at the weekend when she was on with him!

whatever she is on which they sold it on qvc, if she was like me (similar age) the grumps police would have carted me of to misery land,

note to self, must lighten up a little and CHILLLLLL

as you were Julia, you make me happier

I like Julia, she is good at her job and makes me smile and she certainly put a big grin on the husbands face when he saw her cleavage. No one can please everybody all the time but shse is one of the best at QVC in my opinion, and I am a right grumpy old woman so she must be doing something right.

She did seem to be in one of her 'livelier' moods but often seems to be a bit like that whenever she's on with a male presenter or guest with whom she can indulge in the sharing of 'in jokes' etc.
From the little that I have seen of Julia, most of her jokes seem to be at the expense of someone else. Maybe she is just one of those people who have to put other people down, to feel better about themselves.

I really have to mention that red dress she wore to launch the silver day tsv. How she got into it I don't know. It was much too tight and looked ridiculous. No Julia, you don't look sexy, you just look pathetic parading around like that [and it's not to do with age, it's just not looking in the mirror. She looked like one of those balloons that you model into shapes! This shape was like the Beryl Cook look [sorry but I had to say it]

Latest posts

Back