Alison Young Appreciation Thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be in the mood for her, when I'm tired she does my head in but sometimes she does make me laugh with her rather than at her (only sometimes though). would love to see the farm and the horses,she should bring some photos in

Just had a thought about AY's boyfriend/husband. Does he kiss her on the face when she is wearing all that stuff :cheeky: ? If so, does it do his complexion any good :giggle:

Just had a thought about AY's boyfriend/husband. Does he kiss her on the face when she is wearing all that stuff :cheeky: ? If so, does it do his complexion any good :giggle:

lol icr24350; so many hours watching AY, has it made any difference to your complexion?

:hi: xxx

I actually appreciate Alison Young.........with the volume turned off, literally. :wink2:

Mind you, the cream I bought on her advice did indeed give me that youthful look again......it gave me acne. :54:

I actually appreciate Alison Young.........with the volume turned off, literally. :wink2:

Mind you, the cream I bought on her advice did indeed give me that youthful look again......it gave me acne. :54:

Spot on!!!

Anyone would think you didn't have a blemish on your character.

A final pores for thought before bedtime which I think is spot on:-

Don't go to bed with your temper boiling otherwise you might be scarred for life....................:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back