woo... check out the new hottie!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oohhhhh. If you squint a lot and turn the lights low in the room when you look at his photo - he's a dead ringer for my other half. Just thought I'd share that pointless nugget of boringness with you all....

:grin:

Hope BB You are going to be a t caller and gush as much as the woman from Doncaster who has just been on in the Tova hour and don't forget to mention 'Exchange of Vows' or something that may be fitting to the occasion.

Oohhhhh. If you squint a lot and turn the lights low in the room when you look at his photo - he's a dead ringer for my other half. Just thought I'd share that pointless nugget of boringness with you all....

:grin:

A typical Northern hunk then?

OMG he's not a hottie!, he's a plump guy trying to disguise his plumpness with a beard! yuck!!!

Charlies hotter! "ducks"

No doesn't float my boat, too dark plus that beard would give me a rash. :bandit:

Glad we all don't go for the same fella or their wouldn't be enough to go round.

:emo:

Ooh no, not for me thanks. Not keen on that at all. No offence cavegirl - I'm sure yours is much nicer and, besides, being a scouser puts him in a different class entirely! :cool:

GRRR: he's even better looking on the show! tongue:

I now know what I want for Christmas - he can fill my stocking any day :smirk:

Ooh no, not for me thanks. Not keen on that at all. No offence cavegirl - I'm sure yours is much nicer and, besides, being a scouser puts him in a different class entirely! :cool:

None taken :wink: on checking him out live on air this morning I feel I may have cast nastursiums upon my other half...the only thing they have in common is the beard :grin:

None taken :wink: on checking him out live on air this morning I feel I may have cast nastursiums upon my other half...the only thing they have in common is the beard :grin:

Said John Travolta to Tom Cruise.

Allegedly :wonder:

Morning Cavey - hope you're having a great Saturday!

And you too my dear :wave: - so far I have watched an American man cook several women's hair with an overpriced bristled vibrator and Elaine Paige struggle to maintain any facial expression other than 'startled'...:wink:

And you too my dear :wave: - so far I have watched an American man cook several women's hair with an overpriced bristled vibrator and Elaine Paige struggle to maintain any facial expression other than 'startled'...:wink:

To be fair: said American man handles his equipment very well so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

And La Paige was up against the fragrant Chuntley, so was probably wondering if the smell was due to the drains backing up or something she stepped in :wonder:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back