The pot and the kettle.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my experience the worst thing you can do with a troll is give it oxygen, and the penny has finally dropped that a troll is most definitely in our midst.

Once ignored they soon move onto their next victim :wave:

Who would have thought it (apart from me of course) Bid's only happy customer on here is a hoax lol!

Who would have thought it (apart from me of course) Bid's only happy customer on here is a hoax lol!

Her last post was classic trolling in my opinion, starts with a sob story to attempt to make people feel guilty then erupts into an abusive tirade.

A decent person of a nice nature would do neither. Vile.

Anyway on a brighter note Mike is selling a Rosa Benini (you know the one) bag, he's throwing a few Fendi's, Prada's and Chanel's into the mix. He then says 'this isn't any of those bags, it's a Rosa Benini'. Spurious personified.

Rosa.jpg

Last edited:
Hang on Merryone, I think you've just halved their number of err "happy customers"! Don't forget Moet&Muffins lol x.

Her last post was classic trolling in my opinion, starts with a sob story to attempt to make people feel guilty then erupts into an abusive tirade.

A decent person of a nice nature would do neither. Vile.

Anyway on a brighter note Mike is selling a Rosa Benini (you know the one) bag, he's throwing a few Fendi's, Prada's and Chanel's into the mix. He then says 'this isn't any of those bags, it's a Rosa Benini'. Spurious personified.

View attachment 8493

Yep, now let me think...who would bother to come on this forum to defend bid, then when they made themselves look utterly stupid & rude in the process gradually builds up to a toxic tirade of insults with the sob story in between. Hmmmm it's a tricky one, err...nope, can't imagine who would be at all interested in doing that. I hope they have their worry angels close at hand for guidance & company :giggle:

On another note Wirral re the bag, seems like brand name tourettes is very contageous in Bid presenting land lol x.

Yep, now let me think...who would bother to come on this forum to defend bid, then when they made themselves look utterly stupid & rude in the process gradually builds up to a toxic tirade of insults with the sob story in between. Hmmmm it's a tricky one, err...nope, can't imagine who would be at all interested in doing that. I hope they have their worry angels close at hand for guidance & company :giggle:

On another note Wirral re the bag, seems like brand name tourettes is very contageous in Bid presenting land lol x.

The bag was a jigsaw of leather offcuts that are badly sewn together, and it has plastic embellishments. Very Fendi eh?

I think some people need more than just worry angels though Nikki. I suggest Lucky Elephants, Cherubs and Buddhas to cure such bitterness!

Can you believe some people just came in at £500 for a Gold Plated, Sterling Silver Tanzanite ring? They haven't even bothered mentioning the gold plate either in the pitch or on screen, they must now think just Sterling Silver makes it appear more valuable.

'Go and get it valued' Mike Mason is in maximum wideboy mode tonight and no mistake.

Last edited:
The bag was a jigsaw of leather offcuts that are badly sewn together, and it has plastic embellishments. Very Fendi eh?

I think some people need more than just worry angels though Nikki. I suggest Lucky Elephants, Cherubs and Buddhas to cure such bitterness!

Can you believe some people just came in at £500 for a Gold Plated, Sterling Silver Tanzanite ring? They haven't even bothered mentioning the gold plate either in the pitch or on screen!

Do you think they could have "stooge buyers"? I can't believe anyone in their right mind would actually do that?

Can you believe some people just came in at £500 for a Gold Plated, Sterling Silver Tanzanite ring? They haven't even bothered mentioning the gold plate either in the pitch or on screen!

Oh silly me, how could I have forgotten the Buddhas & the rest of Bid's ensemble of lucky charm delights!!
I saw the bag, looked ****** awful lol. Wirral, I wonder how many of these very expensive items get returned?? The yarvik has had more near miss extinctions than endangered species. Just found more in the warehouse someone said, you bet they did if u ask me! They don't say how they got there tho do they lol! x

I love Mike's shock that a AAAA tanzanite (a grade that doesn't exist according to reputable gemologists) ring on a non-stop drop went under the £500 he expected it to go for; if Bid wanted £500 for it, WHY shove it on as a non-stop drop?

Plus they made an extra £800 in P+P and phone call charges from this, too.

Just a thought: Do you think bid might realise the quality of their products has declined? They seem to have stopped advertising their [email protected] email address, and they never read any out these days. Maybe there were just tumbleweeds in that inbox?

Considering Katbaker says English isn't "her" first language, you may be right:

Katbaker: mummy talk

I love Mike's shock that a AAAA tanzanite (a grade that doesn't exist according to reputable gemologists) ring on a non-stop drop went under the £500 he expected it to go for; if Bid wanted £500 for it, WHY shove it on as a non-stop drop?

Plus they made an extra £800 in P+P and phone call charges from this, too.

If they expected it to go for £500 why is the very same ring openly on sale on their website for £299.99?

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/1.15ct-AAAA-Tanzanite-%26-0.21ct-Diamond-Ring--Set-in-18ct-Gold-Plated-Sterling-Silver---Size-P/GV134771/ProductDetail.raction

Oh silly me, how could I have forgotten the Buddhas & the rest of Bid's ensemble of lucky charm delights!!
I saw the bag, looked ****** awful lol. Wirral, I wonder how many of these very expensive items get returned?? The yarvik has had more near miss extinctions than endangered species. Just found more in the warehouse someone said, you bet they did if u ask me! They don't say how they got there tho do they lol! x

That bag was serious tatt, some of the bags they sell look OK but not that one. It looked like something you might see on George & Mildred in the 70's, flares and platform shoes would go lovely with it.

I would be shocked if loads of the, ahem, expensive tanzanite rings are not returned, especially if they get valued.

Lordy knows what the mark up on them is.

Do you think they could have "stooge buyers"? I can't believe anyone in their right mind would actually do that?

Quite possibly Merry, or there could just be a lot of people who have had one too many.

In fact several too many. They'll probably wake up tomorrow with a terrible hangover and think 'oh no, what did I do last night' :giggle:

Can you imagine giving that bag as a gift? I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy :giggle:

Last edited:
Just a thought: Do you think bid might realise the quality of their products has declined? They seem to have stopped advertising their [email protected] email address, and they never read any out these days. Maybe there were just tumbleweeds in that inbox?

I don't think I've seen it advertised since they turned 10. Perhaps even a little longer!

Quite possibly Merry, or there could just be a lot of people who have had one too many.

In fact several too many. They'll probably wake up tomorrow with a terrible hangover and think 'oh no, what did I do last night' :giggle:

Can you imagine giving that bag as a gift? I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy :giggle:

Can u imagine some poor woman who gets that ring or simiar as an engagement ring?? A lot of male friends I know wouldn't be so canny to look at the info box. If a bloke proposed to me with one of them they'd be on the receiving end of some stern words lol! Have to say, flicking thru & seeing price drop I actually much prefer the presenting style & they've clearly read the posts on here judging by how they're now selling their items. The cougar fold away steps were actually very useful & practical. I'll have a look for them on ebay tho or their website.

You don't hear them so much, though funnily enough very shortly after I'd posted a thread, and showed pictures of the appalling quality of their duvet covers, a viewer wrote in to say how "their bedding was her best buy" and how she buys it all the time. Perhaps, if they'd bought it somewhere else, they wouldn't have to keep buying it!

....Wirral, LOVE the George and Mildred comment!

Latest posts

Back