Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL - just tuned in to hear Peter's mic being left on and him saying "I'm going to hell".

Hmm, what could he mean...?
Very interesting. Hard to comment knowingly without the exact context, but a man selling cheap goods as if they were the Crown Jewels might sometimes, in rare ’private’ moments, question his actions.

Very interesting. Hard to comment knowingly without the exact context, but a man selling cheap goods as if they were the Crown Jewels might sometimes, in rare ’private’ moments, question his actions.
Why not sell those watches last night, as what they are If you want a cheap watch nothing special buy

He was coming off the back of selling some of possibly the tackiest watches known to tv sales, bright gold and covered in cheap coloured glass, giving it the old im not comparing but you know that famous swiss brand wink wink, and going on about his dad would have had one (umpteen times) and how amazing each and every one was , just like this years colours from a famous swiss brand but not comparing, you will get asked about it when out blah blah.

They were £59.99, and had cubic zircona gaudy colours round them, no one of any taste could like them, even the landlord from the dog and duck in his 1980s Rover SDI. It cut, and he said something like ‘you did well there charlie’ and quickly followed virtually a second later ‘im going to hell’.

He outed himself there, 100 percent.

He was coming off the back of selling some of possibly the tackiest watches known to tv sales, bright gold and covered in cheap coloured glass, giving it the old im not comparing but you know that famous swiss brand wink wink, and going on about his dad would have had one (umpteen times) and how amazing each and every one was , just like this years colours from a famous swiss brand but not comparing, you will get asked about it when out blah blah.

They were £59.99, and had cubic zircona gaudy colours round them, no one of any taste could like them, even the landlord from the dog and duck in his 1980s Rover SDI. It cut, and he said something like ‘you did well there charlie’ and quickly followed virtually a second later ‘im going to hell’.

He outed himself there, 100 percent.
With that as the background to the remark…It seems more clear what he was probably referring to. Perhaps if I pay £11 he’ll clarify what he meant in a video.

Just tuned in for 5 minutes. I cannot watch Lindsay Gunderson because she never stops screeching at the camera. She just chats a load of nonsense and waves her arms around like an aircraft marshaller.
I only bring items to air that I believe in. Yeah, sure you do, Lindsey. I don't believe any freelance presenters are really in a position to pick and choose what they sell. I would have thought the price and items to be sold are decided behind the scenes, and the presenters are just here to make sales by any means possible.

Latest posts

Back