Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All these different watch company's based out of a drop box office at grafix house Swinton greater Manchester

This is the registered address for resultco in the UK, obviously splashed out the cash for such a luxurious and spacious office/warehouse complex. ;)

resultco.JPG

This is the registered address for resultco in the UK, obviously splashed out the cash for such a luxurious and spacious office/warehouse complex. ;)

View attachment 27760
And I wonder if the nice lady and gentleman who bought that house in 1970 and have lived in it ever since realise that it's the registered office of Resultco...?

The South African one’s mouth is frequently moving but I have no sound. The other one is just trying to open her mouth but giving up. Great combination for breaking down taciturn subjects in Police interview rooms for a ground out confession in exchange for them to go away and leave them be.

She genuinely won’t button it, will she. No more. No more.

The South African one’s mouth is frequently moving but I have no sound. The other one is just trying to open her mouth but giving up. Great combination for breaking down taciturn subjects in Police interview rooms for a ground out confession in exchange for them to go away and leave them be.

It's soul destroying listening to her.

Latest posts

Back