Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember her showing up on Ideal World, in the late 2000s, was it? She is clearly incapable of sharing a conversation with anybody in her work. She dominates the proceedings to such an extent, it adversely affects the person she is working with, so much so they essentially give up trying to speak in the end. One of these people who you unfortunately come across in life from time to time, who want to dominate a discussion, and just wait with their mouth poised for you to stop speaking, so they can start, and have barely listened to a word youā€™ve said in the brief meantime.

There was too much of a bitter edge to those posts to be somebody completely unconnected to the channel. The language used was incredibly Masonesque. I think some of the posts WERE from him, or she was typing them, mimicking his style, which should be easy enough for her, if it was indeed her.
The funny thing is we were being constructive, out of the former bid presenters he is the most professional. He just didn't understand the piss taking, maybe didn't think people cared about his spiel. Is probably used to people taking him at his word and looking to him for advice.

The funny thing is we were being constructive, out of the former bid presenters he is the most professional. He just didn't understand the piss taking, maybe didn't think people cared about his spiel. Is probably used to people taking him at his word and looking to him for advice.
You imagine in his world, in his role, he is seen as a big gun. Somebody to be respected. He clearly has an ego and probably couldnā€™t resist popping up to have a go back. Ironically, he gets a decent press here on balance. But the taking the rise out of it all and him probably caused him or somebody close to him to post.

100% someone posted when Mike was on air from the Paz account, imo i'm not sure Mike was ever involved ;) (y)
It would be easy to get someone else to post it for him. If it wasn't him or the Godess they were his number 1 fan. Ridiculing us for being 'sad' contuing to watch IW but wouldn't explain why they continued posting on this forum. And only coming on to cause trouble not to have a sensible debate.

I noticed the regular female producer had his photo as her wallpaper when her phone was used for a charging demo, which in fairness, he made a point of pointing out.
Where I come from taking the piss comes in all forms. Even close friends do it, it's not always negative. But he puts himself out there. Spinning yarns, making up fiction and putting it out as fact. The biggest culprit is Peter Simon. It's like he thinks people think spewing out something he half remembers hearing or reading somewhere as gospel is perfectly fine to do. And the scaremongering tactics Mason and Simon use are very underhanded at times. These things need to be pointed out

Those wonderful designers at resultco in Detroit managed to design a Chinese made homage of the Doxa SUB 600T, that takes some designer skills that does. :rolleyes:

This. So much this. Their BS sales patter falls apart the second you actually process the words theyā€™re saying šŸ˜‚.

That is true of most things they sell but especially the luxurious high-end custom designed handmade bespoke timepieces of such significant value and so exquisitely unique they are always being sold as looking like a well known brand but at a fraction of the price, and in such limited numbers, and such high demand thereā€™s ā€¦an endless supply at clearance prices on shopping TV.

Makes total sense šŸ¤«

Last edited:
I know some of you can't get your credit cards out quickly enough for the top-quality Chinese watches sold on shopping TV. Well, you missed out. Swan and Edgar watches were featured on the Shop on TV show earlier today. I think the so-called expert was called David Anthony.

Latest posts

Back