Molton Brown TSV 03/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not that keen on Blu Marquis or Davina Blossom.

I've got loads of Rosa Absolute body oil I got cheap. (& I mean loadssss) lol.

I've also got loads of body moisturiser, that I also picked up cheap. Is it me or does anyone else find their body moisturiser not very moisturising?

I tend to mix mine with a squirt of organic jojoba oil to give it some oomph.

Which irks me a bit given that it''s not exactly cheap, even when it's on sale.

I'm another one in the "I'm safe from buying" camp this time. I do find most of the MB scents lovely though. So fair play to those who buy it.

I'm not that keen on Blu Marquis or Davina Blossom.

I've got loads of Rosa Absolute body oil I got cheap. (& I mean loadssss) lol.

I've also got loads of body moisturiser, that I also picked up cheap. Is it me or does anyone else find their body moisturiser not very moisturising?

I tend to mix mine with a squirt of organic jojoba oil to give it some oomph.

Which irks me a bit given that it''s not exactly cheap, even when it's on sale.

I'm another one in the "I'm safe from buying" camp this time. I do find most of the MB scents lovely though. So fair play to those who buy it.
Ah yes, good job you mentioned loads of body moisturiser… I had forgotten how many Aldi Loccitanne dupes I stashed recently…
So I had better say no to this set.

I'm a big fan of MB's showergel and handwash and they had a great Black Friday offer on and I stocked up on both, int he fragrances I like and will do the same this year. It's works out much better value than going for a TSV or OTO that includes fragrances you're not keen on and end up gifting them.

Let us know what you think as it sounds nice but it's £25 on the MB website.

CC
5/10 for the Apricot & Freesia from me. I just smelt it in the local dept store and not only is it quite weak, it’s also very boring. Not unpleasant, just like some generic bubble bath you might have received as a kid. I definitely would not pay £25, or even half that.

Let us know what you think as it sounds nice but it's £25 on the MB website.

CC
I did get a chance to try. The SA kept saying it had been released for Mother's Day. I didn't ask but thought does that mean it is limited edition? The bath/shower I could really smell the apricot, and it is not overpowering like the Elemis toner, more fruity. The matching body lotion is more floral. Both are gorgeous. Went mad and bought both, I am in their loyalty scheme and got £10 off.

I did get a chance to try. The SA kept saying it had been released for Mother's Day. I didn't ask but thought does that mean it is limited edition? The bath/shower I could really smell the apricot, and it is not overpowering like the Elemis toner, more fruity. The matching body lotion is more floral. Both are gorgeous. Went mad and bought both, I am in their loyalty scheme and got £10 off.
Gosh, very different senses of smell there. All I could smell was faint peach/apricot-y blandness. I didn’t get any floral (not that I go mad for typical florals either). Maybe I’ll go back and squirt some from the tester bottle in my palm to bring home and wash my hands with (done this before as it’s only 3 or 4 minutes from home), to see if it’s better - and lasts - when used. Hope you continue to enjoy yours, Donna. Maybe I’m just done with MB generally.

It was the body lotion which has the floral notes, the bath/shower was fruity.

I put the body lotion on my hand and rubbed it in.
I’m definitely going to give it another go with an actual “sample”. I don’t think they had a tester bottle for the BL here but will check.

The
I don’t think any of us ever had any real doubt about that Andi 😂😂
Oh hello, who woke you up? Anyway, there’s time to talk myself out of it again. Those boxes next to the wardrobe are an embarrassment!

i know my friend saw it online earlier for a brief sec but it wasnt live to buy & thats the price it stated (plus postage on top)
It’s good to know in advance so we can start thinking whether we should buy or not. Or, in my case, whether I have the storage space.

Latest posts

Back