TV Advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There I was at 7am minding my own business and up pops Evey Amery & her dog Hershey advertising on GB news 'Eveys Preloved'😮. It's an odd mix of watch ads,weight loss clinics and bingo sites on there so,I was a little taken aback. Nice touch with the doggy💜🤗

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223-084509_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-084509_Instagram.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 2
Yes , seen it a couple of times! I started a thread a couple of weeks ago. You often see QVC ‘guests’ and BA’s pop up in some of these random advertisements. Just proves what I’ve always said, they are just a load of jobbing actors, not fashion and beauty experts as they claim.

Adverts generally annoy the hell out of me. I'll tape a programme rather view it live so I can fast-forward ads.

I did catch the Twix one with the twins and the bears a few weeks ago. That's the kind of ad I like. My favourite is the Specsavers Luton airport Shuttle one. Makes me laugh every time.

Adverts generally annoy the hell out of me. I'll tape a programme rather view it live so I can fast-forward ads.

I did catch the Twix one with the twins and the bears a few weeks ago. That's the kind of ad I like. My favourite is the Specsavers Luton airport Shuttle one. Makes me laugh every time.
Not seen the Specsavers one but love the kit kat bears one.

Not seen the Specsavers one but love the kit kat bears one.

Damn! I wish I knew how to post a link as it was so funny.

It was a clip of the Space Shuttle landing that cut to five sheepish-looking blokes dressed in space suits entering the luggage collection area where an announcement was made of delays due to an unscheduled landing. Or something like.

It was a clip of the Space Shuttle landing that cut to five sheepish-looking blokes dressed in space suits entering the luggage collection area where an announcement was made of delays due to an unscheduled landing. Or something like
I found it on you tube but can't get to share on here.
Astronauts looking embarrassed because they landed at Luton in error,very funny.

It was a clip of the Space Shuttle landing that cut to five sheepish-looking blokes dressed in space suits entering the luggage collection area where an announcement was made of delays due to an unscheduled landing. Or something like.
I found it on you tube but can't get to share on here.
Astronauts looking embarrassed because they landed at Luton in error,very funny.

Latest posts

Back