Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Natalia: “I spoke to my veterinarian about my little dog the other day…
Dr. Edwards: “What is he?”
Natalia: “He is a little Shih Tzu with chronic diarrhoea.”
Dr. Edwards: “The vet or the dog?”
Natalia: “Fu…right off, Doctor…”
Just going to borrow her lips to carry the weekly shop,,

Why is Swan & Edgar selling the Green Tourbillon for £2k on their website, yet £999 in their ebay store. They only have one for sale, and have sold one.

Because they're shysters, like quite a few other brands of similar ilk it's one big con, like the resultco, Christophe duchamp & solar time brands etc.
Their web sites aren't really meant for selling, they mainly retail through other retailers (selly telly/online retailers) or marketplaces like ebay & Amazon, although if they get the odd mug to buy from their web site all the better, their web sites mainly exist for the purpose of advertising the ridiculously high RRPs of the watches, so when consumers see the watches reduced at other outlets they think they are getting quality watches at bargain price, as i said, it's one big con.

You would imagine her favourite eye contact is from the mirror.

It must be placed differently, but on the old IW her eyes were forever looking slightly off to the right and left while still talking to the camera, just so she could look at herself on the monitors, making sure she centre stage, product isn't obscuring her from the camera and if she needs to adjust her hair.
Also she was forever going over to the models because she was out of shot, no way she was being ignored by the cameras. :ROFLMAO:

News of a new Sally Jacks album…(Toilet) Roll Away the Stone on Izal Records.
Tracklist:-
Rock & (Toilet) Roll
Back On the Chain Gang
Poo Much Poo Little Poo Late
Sh** Me With Your Rhythm Stick
Bleach Surrender
My Corona (virus)
There’s a Kind of Flush
In For a Penny (In The Slot)
If You Gotta Go, Go Now
Pearl in the Cushelle
Disco (Toilet) Duck
Tiger Sheets…

Available from all good charity shops soon…

Yep, this is just another, almost daily, example of them contradicting their previous sales pitches, even mentioning how short a time you get with turbo mode, something they never mention when they are flogging cordless.

Another thing they are negative about plug ins is you've to keep unplugging as the leads are too short, yet the Henry has a huge lead, plug in once and reach the whole house. :)
I have a few friends in the building and shop fitting trades- a couple from when I opened my shop back in the mid 90s.
Every one of them, no exception, uses a Henry, and they need to do some serious cleaning work. When eventually a Henry breaks, and it seems able to take a lot to break one, they simply buy another- no other make gets a look in.
If there was one cleaner I’d feel safe in recommending to anyone, it would be a Henry.

Why is Swan & Edgar selling the Green Tourbillon for £2k on their website, yet £999 in their ebay store. They only have one for sale, and have sold one.
I’m absolutely sure it’s to establish the higher price as a reference point, so a casual browser thinks it’s a real bargain. Swan and Edgar get these drop shipped - the finished product is worth around £300-£500, no more.
I’ve worked on them- they actually have one of the loudest mechanisms I’ve ever heard. The customer who owned it said he can’t sleep in the same room!

Latest posts

Back