Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best Vacuum? Well in the REAL Hammy's opinion, it's HENRY.

henry.JPG

£37.99 is a market beating price.:rolleyes:

I'm not being funny Hammy however what's your point exactly?

I really have to defend IW on this one, shame on you.

It IS a market beating price, got it?!?

They're referring to the 'gullible millionaires market' that's held around the corner from the IW studios each month.

I simply cannot wait until they start selling cars. It will be great to have a £25k model reduced to £250. You know…a similar level of reductions to those they apply to the beauty tools.. Plus a lifetime warranty, of course - other than on tyres, brakes and clutches. Ideal Motors…here you come..

Peter Simon has wrinkles and crinkles, Super Lips says. Does he also have lumpies and bumpies. Only his patter, perhaps.

Peter Vol-au-vent seemed to be a permanent fixture yesterday whenever I flicked over to the channel. I noticed he is now an expert in pillows to add to everything else that he is an "expert" in. Why on earth do Ideal World need two presenters to sell pillows? And why on earth do Ideal World keep employing this total shyster?

Peter Vol-au-vent seemed to be a permanent fixture yesterday whenever I flicked over to the channel. I noticed he is now an expert in pillows to add to everything else that he is an "expert" in. Why on earth do Ideal World need two presenters to sell pillows? And why on earth do Ideal World keep employing this total shyster?
This shyster will be waiting for rattan season,to con some poor mug into parting with their money!
Volleyball hang your head in shame 😳

His wife probably pushes to get him slots. His lack of preparation is disappointing. He was asked a couple of key questions on the water filter on-air yesterday and bluffed his way out of them. You think anybody presenting themselves as an expert on anything wouldn’t want to get caught out for personal pride reasons more than anything else. It was the same with tech when he was doing that on the former versions. Anybody who knew about tech could see him winging it at times. Others presumably don’t see that?

Latest posts

Back