Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So big is the demand for the Polti vacuum, we are staying with it. Yeah right, more likely the demand is low and we are struggling to sell them. We have seen and heard it all before with the Proscenic P12. A little off topic. I noticed somebody selling them on ebay for £69.99 + £6.99 postage.

I gave up on cordless vacuums a year or so again. I had various Shark ones. £200/£300 machines. I got average suction and low battery life. Virtually as soon as I switched the last one on, one of the battery level lights dropped. I was lucky to get 20 minutes power from an expensive and relatively new model.

I spent £300 and got one of the last corded vacuums Dyson do still. Yes, it is cumbersome to lag around, and the flex is a pain in general. But it actually sucks up dirt and hairs and leaves carpets and hard surfaces clean. What I have found cordless vacuums fail to do. It is also doesn’t run out of power at the worst moments.

I gave up on cordless vacuums a year or so again. I had various Shark ones. £200/£300 machines. I got average suction and low battery life. Virtually as soon as I switched the last one on, one of the battery level lights dropped. I was lucky to get 20 minutes power from an expensive and relatively new model.

I spent £300 and got one of the last corded vacuums Dyson do still. Yes, it is cumbersome to lag around, and the flex is a pain in general. But it actually sucks up dirt and hairs and leaves carpets and hard surfaces clean. What I have found cordless vacuums fail to do. It is also doesn’t run out of power at the worst moments.
I have a twin speed henry corded, and a Hoover H-Free cordless, which is just used for a quick clean around.

Polti here at £119.99 a direct comparison.

Great price if you are not arsed about the accessory kit. IW3 are making a big thing of them including the kit with it. I was just showing that you can buy it with the kit included from Shop on TV for £100.99 less. Despite paying for postage out of that, it still costs almost £100 less.

These hidious bedding sets have to be wholesale clearance bankrupt liquidation stock.
Van Divanderquilt emptying his septic tank again and eulogising about those awful bedding sets as you say. I am sure if he brought some of them home bought with his staff discount card, the dog would refuse to lay on it as planned.

Now Dr. Edwards putting a black cloud over the Remblance cooking show. Can’t he bugger off and suck on his stethoscope? The chef certainly doesn’t need him there.

I wonder if Exemplar Planet will be having any Eurovision Memorabilia Shows at all as part of build-up to the big day? Cheap Bucks Fizz..at £35.99 a bottle…German and Nordic Winners Fragrance Smorgasbords..UK Last Place Acts Posters…(a set of 30)…Eurovision Rhythm Canes to wave… Euro Dash Cams to film the contest? It would wonderful if they could. National Eurovision Dishes Air Fried with Remblance…

Cracking UK entry this year. I don’t think it will be last place for Olly Alexander.

Last edited:
Jeremy hasn't a clue about Christophe Duchamp or the watches. You would think that TJC would do some basic research on products and brands before they buy in stock to sell, and gives basic details to the presenters for their sales pitch, but it seems obvious from the sales pitch that nobody does any research or knows anything about the products/brands.
Listening to Jeremy sales pitch Christophe Duchamp is a person that actually exists, rather than just a made up name for the brand. Jeremy said he moved the brand from Switzerland to the UK, in reality it's a She that owns the brand and she and the brand have always been in the UK. :eek::ROFLMAO:

It could be worse. I had to endure The Sullivans.
Ahhh, memories. If I had a day off school/sick, or got home early enough, then would catch The Sullivans, Aussie soap/drama on one of the only 3 or 4 channels available then, on ITV I think I was.

It was a bl**dy awful programme, couldn't ever get into it, didn't know or like any of the characters and the stories were boring, iirc. Would switch over after 5mins or wait for Blue Peter, etc.
(Catching up on posts)

Jeremy hasn't a clue about Christophe Duchamp or the watches. You would think that TJC would do some basic research on products and brands before they buy in stock to sell, and gives basic details to the presenters for their sales pitch, but it seems obvious from the sales pitch that nobody does any research or knows anything about the products/brands.
Listening to Jeremy sales pitch Christophe Duchamp is a person that actually exists, rather than just a made up name for the brand. Jeremy said he moved the brand from Switzerland to the UK, in reality it's a She that owns the brand and she and the brand have always been in the UK. :eek::ROFLMAO:
I think he said something along the lines that Chris had moved his entire operation to sunny Surrey. Just next to Georgie Swan & Billy Edgar’s drum near Dorking..And Ron McDonald’s bungalow in Gomshall. He really comes over as a silly arse with that headphone stuck in one ear…

Latest posts

Back