• Nails Inc TSV 4.png
    Nails Inc TSV 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.png
    Nails Inc TSV 5.png
    626.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
As if by magic it is currently thr first item on Nails Inc website, £118

Anyway, bit of a disappointing TSV, could do with some new colours.
That maniplex has terrible reviews.

Yes, I thought it was a bit disappointing too. I don't need all those bits and bobs, just a couple of new colours. Ordered the apricot set instead. Four different colours (hopefully, you can never tell until they arrive) and a top coat, which I really need. That's me sorted for the rest of the year hopefully. I'm getting good at this cutting back buying lark! Only my second purchase in three months. Go me!!!

Yes, I thought it was a bit disappointing too. I don't need all those bits and bobs, just a couple of new colours. Ordered the apricot set instead. Four different colours (hopefully, you can never tell until they arrive) and a top coat, which I really need. That's me sorted for the rest of the year hopefully. I'm getting good at this cutting back buying lark! Only my second purchase in three months. Go me!!!
Same here, the TSV is not for me at this point and I have been looking at the Apricot set as well!

I have been on the Nails inc site this morning and did not see this set.

Brilliant, thanks for that! Just taking a look now, if only the Superdrug website wasn't so dreadful.
I know! I just got to the payment bit and it went off. A page came up with info that they are working on the website and it will be back asap!! So my order didn't go through. Will get back on it tomorrow, it is a dreadful site though, but I'll put up with it for those prices!!! Happy days😀

I know! I just got to the payment bit and it went off. A page came up with info that they are working on the website and it will be back asap!! So my order didn't go through. Will get back on it tomorrow, it is a dreadful site though, but I'll put up with it for those prices!!! Happy days😀
Site is back on now

Nails Inc Ultimate 9 Piece Manicure Collection & Bag
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Pamper your nails like a pro with this nine-piece Ultimate Manicure Collection from Nails Inc. This essential all-in-one manicure set features Nailkale Superfood Base Coat and Superfood Repair Oil, plus Retinol 45 Second Top Coat and ManiPlex nail treatment, each designed to help support the health of your nails and cuticles. You'll also receive two gorgeous nail lacquers and a range of tools to help maintain your at-home manicures. All housed in a stylish tool wrap, this set is a definite nailcare collection essential.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Nails Inc Ultimate Manicure Collection directly from Nails.INC you'd pay £118. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you're saving £74.09.

All-in-one - this must-have nail collection includes everything you need for the ultimate manicure at home. You'll receive three nailcare treatments and two gorgeous nail colours in neutral light bronze and sheer peach shades, plus a nail file, cuticle pusher and cuticle nippers to keep your nails in tip-top condition. The set is presented with a chic, grey tool wrap, making it a beautiful accessory for your vanity or travel kit.

In good hands - the set includes all the necessary products you could want to meet your nailcare needs. The Nailkale Superfood Base Coat helps support your nails, the Superfood Repair Oil helps to keep your nails and cuticles smooth and supple, and the ManiPlex treatment works to repair the look of damaged nails.

Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.

Gel Effect - this highly-pigmented, ultra-glossy formula provides exceptional coverage and is enriched with a plumping agent to level out any imperfections, as well as flower extract and the revolutionary Plasticiser technology for a salon-quality finish with no UV filter lamp or soak-off required!

Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive a similar manicure collection with different colours and treatments again in 60 days' time, at today's same incredible price!

Contains:

• 1 x Superfood Repair Oil (14ml) - enriched with a blend of sweet almond, argan and rosehip oils plus vitamin A, this moisturising formula helps to keep your nails and cuticles smooth and supple, while maintaining a healthy-looking manicure
  • 1 x Nailkale Superfood Base Coat (14ml) - enriched with antioxidant, kale extract, aloe vera, lemon, ginseng, pomegranate and grape, plus vitamins A, C, E, F and H. This iconic treatment will help provide the ultimate base for brittle nails, while promoting the look of nail strength and hydration for a manicure that appears bright and break-resistant
  • 1 x Retinol 45 Second Top Coat (14ml) - enriched with retinol, this glossy top coat is formulated to promote the look of a healthy shine with a chip-resistant finish, while locking in colour in only 45 seconds
  • 1 x ManiPlex (14ml) - this bond repair hardening nail treatment is designed to add a strengthening layer to weakened, broken nails to promote the look of healthier, longer-looking nails
  • 1 x Bedford Avenue Gel Effect Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a light bronze shade
  • 1 x Knightsbridge Nights Out Speedy Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a sheer peach shade
  • 1 x Cuticle Pusher - silver
  • 1 x Cuticle Nippers - silver
  • 1 x nail file - silver/white
  • 1 x manicure tool wrap - dusky grey

Subscribe & Save Seven-Piece Gel Effect and Treatment Set contains:

• 1 x Base Glow Hyaluronic Base Coat (14ml) - enriched with hyaluronic acid and formulated to help smooth the look of nails, blur imperfections and fill in unsightly ridges
  • 1 x ManiPlex (14ml) - this bond repair hardening nail treatment is designed to add a strengthening layer to weakened, broken nails to promote the look of healthier, longer-looking nails
  • 1 x Overnight Detox Mask (14ml) - features a combination of antioxidant actives include green tea, acai berry and spirulina. Works to support healthy nail growth - perfect for recuperation between gel manicures
  • 1 x Vit C Please Nourishing Cuticle Oil (14ml) - packed with zesty vitamin C, vitamin E and orange extract, this cuticle oil helps to support your nails and cuticles
  • 1 x Covent Garden Place Gel Effect Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a raspberry pink shade
  • 1 x Chiltern Street Gel Effect Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a faint baby pink shade
  • 1 x Uptown Gel Effect Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a dusky pink shade

I bought Maniplex and was not impressed at all.

I have loads of Nails Inc and have all the tools that was in a previous TSV so this was a no! Oh and talking about nails fed up of buying glass nail files. Always have the travel one from Leighton denny but always break them. Went in M&S and they had a plastic clear wallet with three different coloured glass files for £5.00. Sorted! here they are https://www.marksandspencer.com/set...C2KZXzU8T0aePexuokxoCC9kQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back