Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't think the watch winder is worth £250. My hubby has 2 of them, they were around £80 each, and you can get cheaper versions.

It's not worth it, they are just cheap watch winders from China, probably cost less than £10 - £15 wholesale to buy, same as the other watch winders offered from Solar Time brands on IW. While you do get more expensive watch winders there are a big difference in the materials used, especially the motors compared to the watch winders that appear on IW.

Last night, Mikey gave it the big one about his show today, and it has been nothing more than a damp squib.

he does that at the start of every show though, ie at 9pm we have a must have product, not to be missed, something that everyone wants but not everyone will get, don't miss the show blah blah.

Nubeo's NASA range complete with stars & Stripes on the strap from China.
I'm not being funny Hammy but you need to BACK OFF, got it?!?

I have it on VERY good authority the Nubeo watch with a piece of the moon inside does indeed have a piece of the moon inside.

Ok ok, not the moon in space I grant you, it's from Moon, a small Scottish village in the highlands.

:)

I'm not being funny Hammy but you need to BACK OFF, got it?!?

I have it on VERY good authority the Nubeo watch with a piece of the moon inside does indeed have a piece of the moon inside.

Ok ok, not the moon in space I grant you, it's from Moon, a small Scottish village in the highlands.

:)
Hammy would know about that place in the Highlands, it’s part of his walks

Here is a laugh for all of you.

Sally Jacks Travel is here and is partnered with an award winning company with years in the business.www.sallyjackstravel.com
She went to Dubai a while ago to film for 'some exciting news'

Sallyjackstravel was the exciting news

Latest posts

Back