Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to say Jess had already been on shop on tv demonstrating pro skins as their rep as her husbands family own pro skins so she would probably continue to do than but then…..
I tried to log into the pro skins web site and found it no longer exists
Further nosing around resulted in me discovering that pro skins declared voluntary insolvency in February
Seems companies going under follows her around

I had a skeg at her insta account, and the most comments she had ony any picture was 70, but she does get quite a lot of views on the uploads. That maybe makes her think she is more popular than she really is.

I think her short stint in the alternative Bucks Fizz must have went to her head and thought she had made it and had automatic celeb status, would explain solo career, lauching a fashion line, displaying her life/expert fashion and medical advisor on social media for her devoted fans etc, all signs of a nobody thinking they're a somebody, her subscriber numbers, despite years of daily promotion on IW, for the various platforms shows just how much of a nobody she truly is. ;)

I was going to say Jess had already been on shop on tv demonstrating pro skins as their rep as her husbands family own pro skins so she would probably continue to do than but then…..
Further nosing around resulted in me discovering that pro skins declared voluntary insolvency in February

Insolvency seems to be a prevalent word in the telly shopping world. :ROFLMAO:

Jess must not of been able to get them on the new IW. Should of had a word with Gen, as she managed to get Peter V a gig who is costing them money, proskins might have made them money. I think they were quite popular on IW2.

Jess must not of been able to get them on the new IW. Should of had a word with Gen, as she managed to get Peter V a gig who is costing them money, proskins might have made them money. I think they were quite popular on IW2.

Might have been easier for them to get on shop on TV, as the owners of shop on tv are the same folks that were in charge of Ideal Shopping Direct when Proskins was a regular feature.

Might have been easier for them to get on shop on TV, as the owners of shop on tv are the same folks that were in charge of Ideal Shopping Direct when Proskins was a regular feature.
I dont understand business, but from what I can made out Proskins entered a voluntary CVA. I thought companies entered a company voluntary arrangement as a way to restructure their debts and survive.

I dont understand business, but from what I can made out Proskins entered a voluntary CVA. I thought companies entered a company voluntary arrangement as a way to restructure their debts and survive.
I don’t understand it myself. Apparently the process takes around 6 months to complete and according to the tinternet

You may choose members' voluntary liquidation if your company is 'solvent' (can pay its debts) and one of the following applies: you want to retire. you want to step down from the family business and nobody else wants to run it. you do not want to run the business any more.

There are probable other reasons not mentioned above

Oh late again, beaten to it by Latearrival.:oops:

Just my reading of the situation, not an expert just an opinion. It can be, if creditors agree to their restructuring/repayment plan they can then go on and be profitable again or if you've decided the business won't be worth saving but have money / a way to cover the debts over a longer period of time rather than getting liquidators in or being forced into liquidation where creditors will only get what assets the company has at that time.
In Proskins case, the majority of creditors have agreed to whatever plan has been put forward, but it doesn't give the actual details of the plan. there seems to be a couple of Debenture loans outstanding by Creditors, Barclays & Meif Esem Debt LP Acting by Its General Partner Maven Meif (Em) Gp (One) Limited. It could be most of the creditors have agreed to the CVA instead of straight into Liquidation as they would last in the queue when the money is dished out, ie HMRC, then Employee wages, Debenture creditors then whatevers left for the rest which would probably be nowt.

Just guessing so probably a load of crap. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back