Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anybody noticed them selling the full length superstretch bengaline trousers that they used to always have as the pick of the day on the old IW? Only asking, because a lady was asking the other day, and doesn't like the crop ones that keep coming on.

What you see from this sort of stuff is that many of these people have their fingers in many pies. Ideal World, for Woods, perhaps, just being a handful of hours every few weeks. Perhaps less so for QVC presenters, but even Flint has her writing workshops business..Simon, on the other hand, seems stuck with Ideal World as his main work on the face of things. Oh…and those £5 video messages he offers..

Do you know who the award winning travel agent partner is?

Okay doesn't give away much but it's run by Travel Partners Worldwide ltd, they are a new company started last year, the two Directors are also Directors of Not Just Travel (Agency) Ltd, which is part of the Hays Travel Group.

She probably has very little input to the holidays but probably get commision for attracting her millions of fans to enquire through her web site and the other firms will deal with the enquiry.

Okay there's another more direct website which confirms the above connections.

Okay a bit late :oops:, while i was away investigating you guys have already worked it out. :ROFLMAO:

Okay doesn't give away much but it's run by Travel Partners Worldwide ltd, they are a new company started last year, the two Directors are also Directors of Not Just Travel (Agency) Ltd, which is part of the Hays Travel Group.

She probably has very little input to the holidays but probably get commision for attracting her millions of fans to enquire through her web site and the other firms will deal with the enquiry.

Okay there's another more direct website which confirms the above connections.

Okay a bit late :oops:, while i was away investigating you guys have already worked it out. :ROFLMAO:
I had a skeg at her insta account, and the most comments she had ony any picture was 70, but she does get quite a lot of views on the uploads. That maybe makes her think she is more popular than she really is.

I wonder if Jess will end up on channel 89. They have got the screen saver up for Shop on TV. I bet Shona ends up doing some hours on there. They will need more presenters than creepy and hayley.
I was going to say Jess had already been on shop on tv demonstrating pro skins as their rep as her husbands family own pro skins so she would probably continue to do than but then…..
I tried to log into the pro skins web site and found it no longer exists
Further nosing around resulted in me discovering that pro skins declared voluntary insolvency in February

Latest posts

Back