Ninja TSV 5.png
    722.4 KB · Views: 0
Ninja 10.4L Foodi FlexDrawer Dual Air Fryer AF500UK
Item Number: 832792
QVC Price £270.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.95
P&P £0.00
5 Easy Pays of £39.99
Cook family-sized meals faster and with less oil using the Ninja Foodi FlexDrawer 10.4L Dual Air Fryer AF500UK. This versatile powerhouse boasts an extra-large 10.4L capacity, dual cooking zones for multi-tasking, and seven cooking functions, making it your go-to for weekly meals after school or work, with effortless clean-up afterwards. Join the air fryer revolution to serve delicious, healthy meals in a flash!
  • Maximum purchase: limited to one unit per customer

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja 10.4L Foodi FlexDrawer Dual Air Fryer AF500UK directly from Ninja you’d pay £269.99. So, for our Today Special Value price of just £199.95, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £70.04.
Cook smart - with Dual Zone technology, you can cook your mains and sides simultaneously, and the SYNC function allows you to juggle dishes in separate zones to perfection, finishing at the same moment. Catering for a crowd? Just remove the divider and use the 10.4L Mega Zone for family-sized feasts.
Easy to use - the non-stick drawer, divider and crisper plates are all dishwasher safe, so cleaning your new air fryer is as easy as pie (which you can also bake in it, by the way). The air fryer’s user-friendly touchscreen and panel make cooking effortless, allowing you to mix and match cooking programs, times and temperatures.
Expand your menu - with seven cooking functions - Max Crisp, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dehydrate, and Prove, your Ninja air fryer is as versatile as it is practical. Fancy homemade wedges? Go for Air Fry mode. Chicken for Sunday dinner? Opt for Roast mode. Baking brownies or loaf cakes? Press Bake.
  • Each 5.2L zone fits up to 2kg chicken / 1.5kg of fries
  • Mega Zone can fit a 2kg leg of lamb with vegetables
  • Total capacity: 10.4L
  • Wattage: 2470W
  • Air fryer (h x w x d): 32.7cm x 49.6cm x 31.6cm (12.9" x 19.5" x 12.4")
  • Cord length: 0.8m

What's in the box?
  • 1 x Main Unit 2470W
  • 1 x 10.4L Non-Stick Drawer
  • 1 x Divider
  • 2 x Non-Stick Crisper Plates
  • 1 x instruction booklet
  • 1 x Inspiration Guide

All measurements are approximate

Last edited:
I've got a very similar one SCW, I think it's the Cooks Essentials one with 2 drawers. If anyone is dithering about an air fryer then don't. They really are good. We use ours for cooking everything (bar rice etc that needs boiling on a hob).

CC

I've got a very similar one SCW, I think it's the Cooks Essentials one with 2 drawers. If anyone is dithering about an air fryer then don't. They really are good. We use ours for cooking everything (bar rice etc that needs boiling on a hob).

CC
I agree, candycane. They’re excellent. I bought a Tower one a couple of years ago and then bought a Cooks Essentials one when it was a TSV and half price. I haven’t used my electric oven for two years because I now use the air fryers and/or the hob.

Are there 2 different Eilidhs? Sometimes there is a blonde one and other times a brunette, hosting the "Whats cooking with Eilidh" slots. Just realised the spelling of her name looks like it should be pronounced Eyelid.

The huge drawer with a divider is a brilliant idea.

I've only watched about 10 minutes and so far Gail has been murdering the food by pouring all sorts of stuff onto it.

I wonder if they will ever explain how to actually USE the machine ie knobs and buttons.

PS I've just seen the so-called chef scraping stuff of a chopping board using the edge of his knife, which would quickly blunt it.. I thought they always used the back edge.

Last edited:
i got this one a couple months ago cause i was getting fed up of waiting for Q to get it (cant say how but i got it cheaper than tsv but it wasnt refurbished)

but for a first air fryer its fooking amazing!! & the most versitiale one out there

CC
We got the Lakeland Dual Air fryer last year, I think it was. Got a great deal with a £25 off voucher.
Same here CC only thing that goes in the oven is Pizza the only reason cos it won't fit in the air fryer.

We got the Lakeland Dual Air fryer last year, I think it was. Got a great deal with a £25 off voucher.
Same here CC only thing that goes in the oven is Pizza the only reason cos it won't fit in the air fryer.
I've got the Lakeland one with two drawers for home and a smaller one for the caravan.

Gail Samways strikes again! Was just watching the Ninja air fryer TSV and she made some kind of vegetable roll with puff pastry. She took it out and sliced into it and you could see that the pastry was completely raw! Plus it was pretty obvious that it had been artificially browned too. 🤢 So pleased that Jilly was too sensible to eat any of it.

Was Shark Phil quite himself for this? Using a cordless charging plate vacuum quite happily that didn’t suck anything up whatsoever with an edgy looking Halliday watching on. He seemed to have no perception or idea the vacuum wasn’t doing anything. They then cut to VT and presumably replaced the machine. Replacing him might have been a better option. Also aimlessly rambling on about SharkNinja in general when demoing the fan. Definitely something not right with him I thought?

Ah..he later explained ill-health as the reason for a previous long gap away from QVC demonstrating. That obviously explains tonight’s not his usual slick self return to some degree. The argument remains for me that despite that clear mitigation, he was very poor overall, and has he returned too early?

Last edited:
Why does Gail always cook the same mess (sorry meals) all the time? Perhaps a refresher course would extend her repertoire somewhat …

Ninja have actually pinched the idea of the big drawer / divider fandango from Instant brands - we’ve got an Instant Versa airfryer that we’ve had for over a year that is exactly like this - when everyone was going bonkers for the ninja one with two drawers I was very smug that mine was miles better and no one had heard of them - now Ninja have done the same and are talking like it’s revolutionary 🙄.

Was Shark Phil quite himself for this? Using a cordless charging plate vacuum quite happily that didn’t suck anything up whatsoever with an edgy looking Halliday watching on. He seemed to have no perception or idea the vacuum wasn’t doing anything. They then cut to VT and presumably replaced the machine. Replacing him might have been a better option. Also aimlessly rambling on about SharkNinja in general when demoing the fan. Definitely something not right with him I thought?

Ah..he later explained ill-health as the reason for a previous long gap away from QVC demonstrating. That obviously explains tonight’s not his usual slick self return to some degree. The argument remains for me that despite that clear mitigation, he was very poor overall, and has he returned too early?
I couldn’t believe my eyes watching that demo. I rarely watch watch these shows anyway, as someone repeatedly steaming/mopping/vacuuming the same bit of lino holds no interest. But at the moment I am looking to buy a new cordless vacuum, so thought I’d check out the Shark one. Well, all I can say is that they have missed out on a sale from me! The hair didn’t vacuum up, and when he lifted up the appliance to show the brush head, all the dust and dirt fell back out all over the floor!

Gail Samways strikes again! Was just watching the Ninja air fryer TSV and she made some kind of vegetable roll with puff pastry. She took it out and sliced into it and you could see that the pastry was completely raw! Plus it was pretty obvious that it had been artificially browned too. 🤢 So pleased that Jilly was too sensible to eat any of it.
I noticed the thick white rim around the vegetable roll. I assumed it was cheese, but now you mention it, it was , obviously uncooked dough.

It was an appalling demo as you say. The concern, for me, was his complete inability to realise that. That is NOT like Phil normally. Now, yes, he has been critically ill it’s been reported, and every credit to him to getting back to work after that. But if he has lost the ability to tell when a vacuum fails to pick up anything significant and then when he lifts it up, drops what little it has ‘tackled’ straight back on the floor, there is clearly an issue there for them to consider. I can only suspect that the particular vacuum used had some sort of blockage in it. Clearly, it wasn’t going to encourage any sales, was it?

i thought he did a grand job considering everything

& i saw the instant brands like version of it & when i looked at a model of it in JL the thing broke in my hands so i was waiting for a ninja to do one similar & i got it a few months ago a bit cheaper than the tsv (cant say how but it wasnt refurbished like you can get on ebay ect)

im much happier with the ninja than i would of any other brand

Latest posts

Back