Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to the guy who stood in for Rob last night, when they say stock is nearly gone, it’s for that show.

But the others don’t tell you that
And this is precisely why it means feck all.

It would be like a bricks and mortar retail shop saying 'we're nearly sold out of this product, last five so you'd better buy now!' whilst knowing they have more stock in the store room and will be restocking the shelf that night.

Then, next day saying to people 'we're nearly sold out of this product, last five so you'd better buy now!' whilst knowing they have more stock in the store room and will be restocking the shelf that night.

Selly telly, the home of smoke and mirrors ...

Honest Story

Must have been 11 or 12, Went into our local corner shop, with a friend, and wanted to buy a Panda Pop.

The old shopkeeper said sorry girls you can’t have them, I’ve only got 4 left till next week, and if you take 2 I’ll only have 2 left, and I only get these for kids, We were like what, we didn’t reply

But I remember when we left the shop we called him a wrinkly old so in so

He dislikes phoney people. Well, he did in 1988.

IMG_3076.jpeg

Honest Story

Must have been 11 or 12, Went into our local corner shop, with a friend, and wanted to buy a Panda Pop.

The old shopkeeper said sorry girls you can’t have them, I’ve only got 4 left till next week, and if you take 2 I’ll only have 2 left, and I only get these for kids, We were like what, we didn’t reply

But I remember when we left the shop we called him a wrinkly old so in so
Oh, I used to love the blue raspberry and cherry flavoured ones.

I am sure he has a plaster on the right side of his forehed. Covering the brusing from one of the botox injection site? He forehead does look shiny and smoother than it did earlier in the week, when he was last on.

These may help with a splattered schnozzle. These may help with replacing an amputated limb. These may help when the bridge of your nose has taken over two thirds of your face. These may help to stop medically unqualified buffoons saying these may help. His nose actually reminds of me of a V-shaped penis.

These repetitive, unfounded medical ‘may help’ claims are completely unacceptable. This is what happens with no adults supervising. You want to look in the mirror, mate. The state of your boat is a lot funnier than your Hammy gags.

These may help with a splattered schnozzle. These may help with replacing an amputated limb. These may help when the bridge of your nose has taken over two thirds of your face. These may help to stop medically unqualified buffoons saying these may help.
My Tango drink went the wrong way, reading that, it’s coming out of my nose

Latest posts

Back