Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"if you're in a darts team contact me"

Why? Why the hell would a darts player want that cheap crap?

"darts helps with your counting"

Peter throws at the dart board, needs 60 to win world championship he says, hits a 20 needs 40, hits a 12, he needs to think on this one a few seconds, okay needs 18.:eek:

Certainly helped your counting Peter. :ROFLMAO:

Peter throws at the dart board, needs 60 to win world championship he says, hits a 20 needs 40, hits a 12, he needs to think on this one a few seconds, okay needs 18.:eek:

Luke Littler will be so scared

Not much changed I see.

Will someone please delete the music files from the system. Well, they refer to it as music.....
They have them on permanent lend from the soundtrack of the BBC’s Sunset Across the Bay (Alan Bennett play about older people facing social and emotional oblivion in retirement) made in 1975.

But surely the normal maximum score would be 1800 not 180? But wait, as a special deal Pedro has reduced it to one hundred and eighty🎯

Peter de Simone in full flow spinning one of his infamous word salads, a jumble of phrases thrown together in his own idiotic style resulting in meaningless drivel.

Get it one for £99.99, just because for no other reason.

He reminds me of one of those old Oxford Street hawkers shouting "ow much would this cost ya in arrods?" shortly before being chased off by a police constable (remember them?)

I wish we had telly police.

Latest posts

Back