Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was rotten before he took over, I know some blame him but I think he was very naive in thinking he could make IW a success, he probably thought it was a new start for the Ideal World channel and he could turn it around, but in reality, although he didn't buy Ideal Shopping Direct and the responsibility for the debt they had, he had taken control off most of it's assets and staff, in effect he was left with the bulk of a loss making business and all that made it loss making, from day one of his reign it was losing money, it was doomed to failure, the damage had already been done by the previous owners and barring some miracle was never going to survive.
He thought putting 'celebs' on with social media followings would help.

And Eric Knowles.
😳

Yeah that Christope Ducamp watch compares with any ten fousand pand watch on your wrist.

Sure it does, Mike.

You dipstick.
The Christophe Duchamp doesn't even say Swiss Made (unlike the Roamer), but 'Swiss Movement'. How is that any way comparable to any decent watch at that price point.

I've bought a couple of cheap and not-so-cheap 'Swiss Made' from TJC and TkMaxx better than this overpriced Duchamp!

Peter de Simone in full flow spinning one of his infamous word salads, a jumble of phrases thrown together in his own idiotic style resulting in meaningless drivel.

Get it one for £99.99, just because for no other reason.

He reminds me of one of those old Oxford Street hawkers shouting "ow much would this cost ya in arrods?" shortly before being chased off by a police constable (remember them?)

I wish we had telly police.
Crikey that brings back memories. I remember one who used to sell knock off Rubic Cubes. Saw him one time trying to bribe the policeman with a free one.

carcass-skeleton-animal-desert-preview.jpg

I cannot waste any more time on commenting on the continuing transgressions of Ideal World. They don't respond to criticism in any positive ways. All they can do is confront under assumed names, snigger and ridicule. They deserve what they are - a grotty little outfit, with a terrible picture, cheap, unknown goods and rotten price comparisons. I see much positivity in this new channel, and I will direct my comments here now, and not that ridiculous shambles of misinformation purporting to be Ideal World.

I cannot waste any more time on commenting on the continuing transgressions of Ideal World. They don't respond to criticism in any positive ways. All they can do is confront under assumed names, snigger and ridicule. They deserve what they are - a grotty little outfit, with a terrible picture, cheap, unknown goods and rotten price comparisons. I see much positivity in this new channel, and I will direct my comments here now, and not that ridiculous shambles of misinformation purporting to be Ideal World.
Strong words Duke

Look at this guy Alex... He's taking time and trouble to respond to us doing it under his own name, and presumably between shows, when he has a busy day ahead. I hugely respect that approach. Taking comments on board and feeding back accordingly. Not Pazzing or Hopping us with confrontational and sarcastic responses. That channel (IW) clearly wants to learn nothing that might improve them. These people do

Look at this guy Alex... He's taking time and trouble to respond to us doing it under his own name, and presumably between shows, when he has a busy day ahead. I hugely respect that approach. Taking comments on board and feeding back accordingly. Not Pazzing or Hopping us with confrontational and sarcastic responses. That channel (IW) clearly wants to learn nothing that might improve them. These people do
Duke you realise ure posting this on IW Thread

The whole comparison price thing is clearly so wrong I don't even know where to begin to report that. ASA is one thing but we need a BBC Watchdog style show

The whole comparison price thing is clearly so wrong I don't even know where to begin to report that. ASA is one thing but we need a BBC Watchdog style show
I've said before on here that a Watchdog special on TV shopping channels, their mistruths, mis-selling, shoddy tactics, would be a good idea.

Poor Muriel could be interviewed in anonymous shadowy silhouette, complaining about how she has become addicted to buying their tat and that not all products were as described by her favourite presenter.

Latest posts

Back