Are Rocks & Co the First Casualties?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I don't care one way or another. The only advice I would give to anybody who is still buying from them - is there anybody? Is that they must make sure they're using a credit card that protects them in case Rocks&Co goes bump.

Our analogue tv has gone, have cancelled Sky as just wasn"t watching it. Have Freeview built into my telly and use Freesat to record on. Still have Virgin but thinking of cancelling that in the new year as well.

Freeview boxes are part of the basic range now in Sainsbury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can't get Freeview here, Northampton has several dead area's for freeview so like it or not, it's either Virgin or Sky which we are on.

:mysmilie_348:

Rocks and Co must be going down the pan, i see they are now on STV between 12.30 and 2.00 am.:mysmilie_17:

That's not a good sign angel!! STV can't even manage to show The Bill these days!!!

I would think this would be a positive sign, STV are totally independent and is their choice not to show The Bill. Very soon because of the relaxing of regulations I would imagine that we will see a lot more shopping telly on ITV1 overnight. I hope it is shopping telly as the alternative will be roulette or bingo.

If Rocks and Co are saving what they would pay to be on SKY and buying slots on ITV1 I would say a wise move.

I hope it is shopping telly as the alternative will be roulette or bingo.

Or those boring and exploitative quiz shows where people who are probably sad and lonelu ring premium rate phone numbers in the hope of answering ridiculously easy questions to win a prize.

Bring on the bling any day! Even the sit-up channels are less tacky than the alternatives to shopping telly.

MissMagpie said:
I hope it is shopping telly as the alternative will be roulette or bingo.

Or those boring and exploitative quiz shows where people who are probably sad and lonelu ring premium rate phone numbers in the hope of answering ridiculously easy questions to win a prize.

Bring on the bling any day! Even the sit-up channels are less tacky than the alternatives to shopping telly.

I hope that the day of quiz channels are well and truly in the past, it's a shame that roulette and bingo is still allowed. Can imagine people in the early hours chasing a win, very sad.

Totally agree and I don't know if anybody else has noticed but there's an alarming amount of adverts for poker programmes.

Crikey - like I need another addiction!

If they are still here in six months, I will post a thread in capital letters saying "TOLD YOU SO"!

If they are gone before then, someone can post a thread addressed to me saying "TOLD YOU SO", and I will eat humble pie (hopefully after having got some bargains in their closing down sale.)

Seems like a fair deal?

Deal Miss M! One thing about me, I may shout my mouth off at times but I'll always admit when I'm wrong - not that it happens very often mind you :mysmilie_17:

Deal Miss M! One thing about me, I may shout my mouth off at times but I'll always admit when I'm wrong - not that it happens very often mind you :mysmilie_17:

An aries admitting they are wrong?????

A truly momentous and rare occurrence:mysmilie_17:

I should know.........I live with one!!:mysmilie_61:

Ha ha, That's because we're usually right Sweetpea. I did say it didn't happen very often! :mysmilie_697:

Nope - we're never wrong! Speaking as a fellow Aries I can categorically state that KB and I are ALWAYS right (unless of course you count the times we're wrong) :mysmilie_61:

Nope - we're never wrong! Speaking as a fellow Aries I can categorically state that KB and I are ALWAYS right (unless of course you count the times we're wrong) :mysmilie_61:

Don't forget me Mr Dillon - er - I mean Miss Meesh. Your faithful ole lackey is hobbling up at the rear, always right 'cos I always agree wiv you an' Krosbint (tugs forelock) xxxxx
17.gif

Hi all,
I spotted an advert for Live R&C on one of the Sky channels Five176 and Five +1 177 from 1200 to 0200.
I imagine that they feel that they can get sales from these odd slots. R&C new timetable for live shows is set up to reflect this.

Sapphireblue

Don't forget me Mr Dillon - er - I mean Miss Meesh. Your faithful ole lackey is hobbling up at the rear, always right 'cos I always agree wiv you an' Krosbint (tugs forelock) xxxxx
17.gif

And so you should Lackie. Now, back to cleaning my gems for you .......... :mysmilie_61:

Nice to see you back on form Arge :mysmilie_82:

And so you should Lackie. Now, back to cleaning my gems for you .......... :mysmilie_61:

Nice to see you back on form Arge :mysmilie_82:

Hey Lurgey if a few of those gems you're cleaning happen to fall into your boots we could do a wee deal if you know what I mean
1.gif

No chance Krosbint. I'm still suffering from the curse that was cast upon me after that last heist. Okay, so I got a luvverly trip to the Bahamas for a while, but I've come back with a shockin' limp! Can't begin to imagine what "She of the Sandpaper Tongue" would do to us. xxxxx

I would rain down buckets of frogs upon thee following up with lashings from my abrasive tongue!

Latest posts

Back