Rhapsody dilemma - I need your advice!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, I've had a personal email and a phone call from Miles today! And you are right, he was very, very nice and helpful indeed. He said he saw what I meant about the lighter flares in the stone, and he'd shown it to someone (buyer, assessor... can't remember how he described them) who said that this was a 'bow-tie' effect resulting from the cut, and legitimate in a AAAA tanz. But he (ie Miles) had never seen it before. By which I take it that their pear-cuts don't usually show this effect... and of course he understood I would prefer a fully-saturated gem.

He's going to sort the refund asap... and send me some pics of alternative pendants... so we'll just see what turns up!

Well done Miles, once again proactively sorted things out showning what good customer service is all about he's an absolute assest to TJC and worth his weight in gold !

Encouraging news RR!! :up: Miles is a AAAA gem himself, he's also helped me on several occasions :handshake: and a nicer, politer man you couldn't ask for. :clapping: I worked in CS for many years in a management position and it's ****** hard going at times and sometimes a thankless task. Miles really is worth his weight in gold and I hope TJC look after him and don't let him get fed up and bugga off. I'm sure he will do his utmost to satisfy you hon...ooh err missus. :wink:

Encouraging news RR!! :up: Miles is a AAAA gem himself, he's also helped me on several occasions :handshake: and a nicer, politer man you couldn't ask for. :clapping: I worked in CS for many years in a management position and it's ****** hard going at times and sometimes a thankless task. Miles really is worth his weight in gold and I hope TJC look after him and don't let him get fed up and bugga off. I'm sure he will do his utmost to satisfy you hon...ooh err missus. :wink:

Couldn't agree more :up:

Latest posts

Back