The Birthstone Boys, swoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hahahahahahah he's a bit fit isn't he? has someone picked Perdita up off the floor yet? lol

Hubba, hubba....
wow.jpg

too young BJ are you mad woman???

OMG i would gladly make sure those gems of his were buffed up and nice and shiney..lol PHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOORRR..

Now im sure to have sweet dreams now... cant wait to hit the sack now...Nite folks im off.:funny laughing1::redfaced::whipped:

As i think I said in chat,I have dresses older than him. I never much liked hunks and muscles,much prefer a cuddly man with a good sense of humour and big heart. I could not go out with someone prettier than me.LOL :22::11::54:

Sorry, I must be getting old, but I watch and buy from Rocks for the gemstones. My daughters' boyfriends are his age and I do wonder a bit about the reaction if it had been an undressed female model in provocative poses. I know I'm boring, but I just find it a bit tacky and desperate. Please don't shoot me down, it's just how I feel.

Sorry folks - I prefer blokes with clothes on, and I'm not into "hunks" either. They just don't do anything for me.

Sorry, I must be getting old, but I watch and buy from Rocks for the gemstones. My daughters' boyfriends are his age and I do wonder a bit about the reaction if it had been an undressed female model in provocative poses. I know I'm boring, but I just find it a bit tacky and desperate. Please don't shoot me down, it's just how I feel.

Quite right - if it was the other way round there would be an outcry of sexism (only mad they didn't use the photty of me on the beach at Scarborough!) :11:

Quite right - if it was the other way round there would be an outcry of sexism (only mad they didn't use the photty of me on the beach at Scarborough!) :11:

I completely agree. Looked at the photo and was completely unmoved. I agree. Tacky. Takes the site down to sun readers level. I really can't see why it needs to be on there. And if it was a scantily dressed woman, then we'd all be up in arms.
Just not very classy.

Sorry girls i still think WOW !!
I could well be his mum I'm certainly old enough but he's still gorgous
I've got a lovely cuddly man bless him (but we can all dream)lol
John yes please every month will be fine with me

Latest posts

Back