£10 off when you spend over £20... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just got the £10 voucher. Of course yesterday I to!d myself that after buying the judith Williams and Decleor TSVs I had to stop spending!

Yep. Got mine too. I know there have been a lot of complaints, but this is the only company who has rewarded me for opting in. As long as everyone gets the same offer, I think it’s great.

I bought some Cleanse and Polish. Been promising myself this for ages.

Be careful when checking out and don’t use speed buy as I don’t think there’s anywhere to apply the code. I did this but cancelled the order and ordered again.

Seems if you phone CS they will issue you with one, but everyone seems to be getting the same YESYES code.

Just bought Bianca Platinum Plated Byzantine bracelet, it was in last clicks anyway down from £35+ to £25+ so with the £10 code and p&p paid £19.51

I suppose the code everyone got is the same so to all of you who didn't get one: Why not try if the code works for you?

So to possibly clear things up, I opted out of marketing communications ages ago as I was sick of the bumph they kept sending me - I spoke to CS just to make sure I wasn't missing out and you needed to be already signed up for their weekly newsletter to be sent the email asking if you wanted to opt in before you could qualify for the voucher.

They've surprised me actually as I figured I'd give the voucher a bash to see if it worked and it didn't so their checkout is 'sophisticated' enough to know I'm opted out.

So to possibly clear things up, I opted out of marketing communications ages ago as I was sick of the bumph they kept sending me - I spoke to CS just to make sure I wasn't missing out and you needed to be already signed up for their weekly newsletter to be sent the email asking if you wanted to opt in before you could qualify for the voucher.

They've surprised me actually as I figured I'd give the voucher a bash to see if it worked and it didn't so their checkout is 'sophisticated' enough to know I'm opted out.

Very helpful, Tarketta, thanks. So do you not receive any emails from QVC at all (apart from order confirmation and despatch ones, presumably)? No QGossip or daily emails telling you what the TSV is? I get all of these so I think that means I've not opted out of anything?

Very helpful, Tarketta, thanks. So do you not receive any emails from QVC at all (apart from order confirmation and despatch ones, presumably)? No QGossip or daily emails telling you what the TSV is? I get all of these so I think that means I've not opted out of anything?

I get the daily emails about TSV but not received code. My mum did though.

Thank you, that's nice & clear. The Q does seem to take something simple & straightforward & turn into a multi-layered muddle.

Other than order confirmations/dispatch emails, I don't get nuffink - I opted out of all of those a while ago which does also mean that any voucher I am entitled to, I need to call CS to get it, but it's worth it as this forum is far more useful than anything Q sends out!

Sazza, if you're opted in to receive the marketing comms then just try the code Donna mentioned - if it doesn't work, then call CS as you should be entitled to the voucher as long as you remain opted in.

Other than order confirmations/dispatch emails, I don't get nuffink - I opted out of all of those a while ago which does also mean that any voucher I am entitled to, I need to call CS to get it, but it's worth it as this forum is far more useful than anything Q sends out!

Sazza, if you're opted in to receive the marketing comms then just try the code Donna mentioned - if it doesn't work, then call CS as you should be entitled to the voucher as long as you remain opted in.

I opted in years ago.....only email I received from them re GDPR was information, nothing asking me to opt in or out.

I opted in years ago.....only email I received from them re GDPR was information, nothing asking me to opt in or out.

I'm going to give it a couple of days and then call if I don't hear from them. Is the voucher just in the form of a code by email? We don't have to wait for a letter in the post or anything daft?

Yep. Got mine too. I know there have been a lot of complaints, but this is the only company who has rewarded me for opting in. As long as everyone gets the same offer, I think it’s great.

I bought some Cleanse and Polish. Been promising myself this for ages.

Be careful when checking out and don’t use speed buy as I don’t think there’s anywhere to apply the code. I did this but cancelled the order and ordered again.

That's a fair point. Most companies aren't offering anything, although a couple have sent me 10-15% off codes for responding or confirming my cookie preferences (no, I'm not talking chocolate chip or butter almond!). On the other hand, the amount some of us have spent / wasted* (*delete as appropriate) at QVC over the years, you could argue giving us a tenner off a purchase is the least they could do. And don't forget it's only really a fiver off because the rest will only (if you're lucky) cover the P&P! Suffice to say, I'll be glad to get my voucher and I'll probably use it on something I wouldn't otherwise have bought.

The voucher code i got sent was THANKS , this was sent to 3 different email's so presume its generic, worth trying

There is a lot of confusion from QVC as per usual.

There is a £10 voucher for Keeping In Touch.

But there is another for buying 3 things from the Clearance which is also £10.

The first was issued on the 5th

The second issued today the 6th.

I rang CS yesterday because I hadn't received a voucher but am still getting daily emails from them so I'm presumably still on their mailing list, although I don't remember getting an email asking if I wanted to opt in or out. The girl I spoke to said that the code was THANKS, but when I tried to use it, it didn't work.

I rang them back and the guy I spoke to said he didn't know why she'd given me that code because it was wrong. :thinking:

He placed my order for me and activated the code (but didn't say what it was) and as the item I bought was also in clearance it turned out to be a good deal with an extra £10 taken off.

Latest posts

Back