£169.50 for a windchime...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Watching Kirks Folly ( I know....get a life) and there is a crystal windchime on advanced orders for just under £170.
Who on earth...? Now I like windchimes and it's quite pretty but however can they justify that extortionate price?
'More money than sense' springs to mind. Go on admit it did any of you buy it?

nope but i did like it really pretty. maybe just maybe it will be in last clicks for £10 with no p&p. lol!

i really liked it and it would look fab in my bathroom as I get loads of sunshine in there , but the price, ouch!!! Don't usually like Kirks Folly as I find it a bit twee and Jenifer creeps me out with her faux niceness which does not sit well with her gimlet eyes.

Last edited:
I thought it was alright, but I've seen nicer windchimes than that for regular prices..don't know how they can put that ridiculous price on it, or know anyone who'd be prepared to shell out nearly a couple of hundred quid for a chuffin' wind chime!

I happened to be wrestling with the Christmas tree when this was on (I won!)
Outrageous price!
The Clerk of the Works (the cat) & I were shocked! We couldn't believe out ears.

i really liked it and it would look fab in my bathroom as I get loads of sunshine in there , but the price, ouch!!! Don't usually like Kirks Folly as I find it a bit twee and Jenifer creeps me out with her faux niceness which does not sit well with her gimlet eyes.

If you hung it in your bathroom may I ask where the wind would be coming from?:blush:

This same lot were selling a cat keyring for £24. What planet are these people on??? :headbang:

i've spent an afternoon with jen and she really is a very nice person.

i love the windchime but wouldn't pay that much. it's expensive cos it's the same crystals they use for the jewellery. this is the first time it's got to air - it sells out on the preview every time.

Round where I live we have free windchimes......

the rubbish bin, recycle bin lid, watering cans, children's toys, bushes swaying to and fro etc.....

Watching Kirks Folly ( I know....get a life) and there is a crystal windchime on advanced orders for just under £170.
Who on earth...? Now I like windchimes and it's quite pretty but however can they justify that extortionate price?
'More money than sense' springs to mind. Go on admit it did any of you buy it?

Yeah but think of all that fairy dust that you get for free :mysmilie_845: imho Jennifer Kirk is one of the most insincere guests on QVC.

kinda sad that all the 'likes' are for people's opinions without knowing her, that jenniefer kirk is insincere. i think i'm a fairly good judge of character and i didn't just meet her i spent about 6-7 hours with her and her sisters. they are all lovely.

Jennifer Kirk is just a hard-faced business woman - a necessity in the current climate and no worse than any other guest eg.. Joan Rivers, Basso,Michelle Hope etc. For those of us that have not met these /other presenters, all we can say is that we like/don't like their presenting/selling styles.

Linda xx

Yeah but think of all that fairy dust that you get for free :mysmilie_845:

No wonder they sell so many Orecks, Dysons and G-Techs on QVC ........... it must be so they can clear up the fairy dust whilst demonstrating a product.

I ordered 3, one for me, one for the postman, and one for the teacher of my next grandchild who will be born about May 2012.

I'm a teacher and didn't get one :sad: ....... I must have a word with my post lady to see if she 'struck lucky.'. :thinking:

Latest posts

Back