Alison Young - Sky sports presenter!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Innish

Registered Shopper
Hubby was watching golf and when it had finished he came to tell me that Alison Young the one with the awful voice was presenting Showjumping. He was right. She had a mike and shoved it into the face of the competitors when they finished their round. She did actually let them talk without interruptions so maybe she should give up presenting and interrupting guests on QVC

Wow!!! A multi-talented lady. For our sakes, let's hope Sky don't offer her a full time job. ;)

Oh please I hope they do. I never watch showjumping and I could start to watch more beauty hours on QVC

Hubby was watching golf and when it had finished he came to tell me that Alison Young the one with the awful voice was presenting Showjumping. He was right. She had a mike and shoved it into the face of the competitors when they finished their round. She did actually let them talk without interruptions so maybe she should give up presenting and interrupting guests on QVC

is every other word 'literally' or 'actual' when she's on sky? Or does she just save her limited vocab for QVC?

"And here I am, your resident horse expert with 640 years in the saddle, literally. You're jumping to your actual seats, literally, to watch these actual horses literally showjumping. These are the actual horses that celebrities have flown out to them on their actual private jets, literally. You cannot get these actual horses anywhere else whatsoever. Here's an actual prestigious piebald, designed by Jade Jagger for you, literally. Oh, you're loving this, this actual winner, Geri Halliwell's favourite nag, with hooves painted by Leighton Denny in Sugar and Spice, literally. This is so prestigious, if your husband, boyfriend, binman, stalker, reads GeeGee Weekly, they will literally love this actual event. I'm just going over to interview Red Rum, literally, who has literally not seen actual showjumping before, literally. 'Red, are you enjoying this, literally?'"
Red: 'Nay....'

:35::59:
"And here I am, your resident horse expert with 640 years in the saddle, literally. You're jumping to your actual seats, literally, to watch these actual horses literally showjumping. These are the actual horses that celebrities have flown out to them on their actual private jets, literally. You cannot get these actual horses anywhere else whatsoever. Here's an actual prestigious piebald, designed by Jade Jagger for you, literally. Oh, you're loving this, this actual winner, Geri Halliwell's favourite nag, with hooves painted by Leighton Denny in Sugar and Spice, literally. This is so prestigious, if your husband, boyfriend, binman, stalker, reads GeeGee Weekly, they will literally love this actual event. I'm just going over to interview Red Rum, literally, who has literally not seen actual showjumping before, literally. 'Red, are you enjoying this, literally?'"

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! That's just too funny!!!

Very Very funny hahahahahahahahaha:1:

Latest posts

Back