All these kitchen gadgets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love my kenwood chef but i would only reccommend it if you actually bake bread,cakes,biscuits etc if you dont then its a waste of money. i use mine 3 times a week and love it. oddly i also love the lora grienier pop and peel gadget. that gets used every day to. i have arthritis of my hansd and its very good at peeling very fast with a quality peeler of course.you cannot go wrong with some good knives and my fav one is a large chines style one from qvc its honestly the best knife i have ever used and it was so cheap i wish i had two of them

For all those like me that have a redundant juicer on the kitchen work top watch Sunday Brunch on C4+1 - the bit to watch is on In 2 mins

For all those like me that have a redundant juicer on the kitchen work top watch Sunday Brunch on C4+1 - the bit to watch is on In 2 mins
Thanks watching it now. Started using my juicer again this week. So far been making celery, apple with carrot juice.

Thanks watching it now. Started using my juicer again this week. So far been making celery, apple with carrot juice.

I saw the clip on C4 and it made me think of the wicked thoughts I'd had about my poor juicer so I watched it again on 4+1. I'm really interested in the points made about the benefits of detoxing on skin complaints and I was fascinated by combination of ingredients (including broccoli stalk) he used.

He made a good point that yes it takes a bit of washing up but then so does a Sunday roast and he was advocating it as so much more than the creation of a glass of orange juice.

Am I the only person on the forum who uses their juicer religiously?! It's deffo one of my best QVC purchases, albeit at Birchwood rather than the actual literal TV. Use it every day without fail. My OH & son consider eating fruit to be against their politics so it's a great way to get it into them. It's a bit like a toasted sandwich maker, fine if you clean it quickly, a nightmare if you leave it. My Dad hates fruit too and jokes that he feels like a moral failure these days with our supposed health conscious times! I bought him a juicer and he's now morally sound :angel:. He used it once before going off travelling for a week, forgot to clean it. When he got back he filled the bath and chucked it in to soak for a day or two :rock:

I love Doris my KitchenAid, not out much at the mo as her place on the worktop has been usurped by my daughter's steriliser (Doris is outraged...) The gadget that's surprised me most has to be my kitchen scissors, bought from QVC clearance, really grippy handles and they separate entirely into two pieces, can clean them really thoroughly and use them as knives too, brilliant. Greatest disappointment - silicone bakeware. Just doesn't bake things properly, cakes still soggy in middle. OH says it's to do with heat and conductivity and...er...things :thinking:. Back to my Granny's tins!

My kitchen is tiny so I cant cram anymore gadgets in there.I would be nice to have one that does it all.

316968_498569150185784_2052231364_n.jpg

59514_4564661709454_903004145_a.jpg

Latest posts

Back