Another super Sunday 7th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you very much SCW for the LD info and all the TSv info you have posted. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
ahh its cool nothings goin to stop me finding these though

Ian, I know that the time you spend researching these items and being able to find them and post them is a very important escape for you from your day-to-day stresses. You have had so much stress and sadness to deal with over the past few weeks and months, I hope that the busy-ness of Super Sunday is helping to give you a distraction. We love what you do!

Ian, I know that the time you spend researching these items and being able to find them and post them is a very important escape for you from your day-to-day stresses. You have had so much stress and sadness to deal with over the past few weeks and months, I hope that the busy-ness of Super Sunday is helping to give you a distraction. We love what you do!

course it is Dips basically this is my total escape as you said thats why i kinda dont like sharing this with anyone as that makes it harder for me as i have a set way and systematic way of doing things (ive even been known to spend hours designing how to post what to find)

I don't want to appear cheeky but have I missed what the Yankee Tsv is? Many thanks SCW for taking the time to do all this for us at such a sad time for you and your family, I can only echo everyone's sentiments on here, take care of yourself x

Rituals 6 Piece Ayurveda Ritual
Item Number: 203627
QVC Price £33.50
Today's Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £5.95

Rituals Ayurveda Ritual six-piece collection. Features sweet-smelling shower gel, bubble bath, hand and body lotions and more. Based on the principles of Ayurveda which suggest that cleansing and meditation play a part in balancing the body, soul and mind, this Indian rose-scented collection is perfect for indulging in a little serene relaxation.

Contains:
1 x Energy Bubbles Cream Bath (500ml) - this rich, creamy foam is enriched with natural extracts and fragranced with ginseng and Indian rose to leave skin moisturised and silky soft. Pour a dash of Energy Bubbles under the hot tap while running a bath, then sink back into the rich, silky soft bubbles
1 x Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel (200ml) - this moisturising shower gel is fragranced with sweet almond and Indian rose and develops into a luxurious foam. Great as a body wash or as a shaving foam
1 x Honey Harmony Bath Oil (100ml) - this oil has a base of Ayurvedic sesame oil which is rich in Vitamins E and B and combines Himalaya honey with the relaxing warm scent of Indian rose. Add to bath water for a rich and indulgent bathtime treat
1 x Honey Touch Body Cream (200ml) - combines ancient Ayurvedic ingredients including Himalayan honey and Indian rose to help soften and smooth. Apply to clean, dry skin
1 x Serenity Hand Wash (300ml) - this soap-free, hydrating formula is fragranced with luxurious sweet almond oil and refined Indian rose
1 x Serenity Hand Lotion (300ml) - this rich, quickly absorbed lotion contains natural Allantoine and sweet almond to leave hands silky and soft, while the Indian rose gives it a lovely fragrance

Behind the brand
The Rituals brand was founded in 2000 and offers high quality body and skincare products. Based on the philosophy that happiness can be found in the smallest of things, Rituals strive to make everyday routines like a warm bath or a relaxing massage into a more meaningful and restful experience.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=203627&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Skechers Impulse On The Go Open Toe Flip Flop
Item Number: 109513
QVC Price £25.50
Today's Special Value Price £21.36
P&P £4.95

Impulse On the Go flip flop from Skechers. These lightweight T-bar sandals feature an open toe design with a padded sole for comfort, and come in a fun, colourful print. Perfect for packing in your suitcase for holidays, these versatile Skechers flip flops are durable and comfortable enough to wear all day!

For women on the go – these sandals feature Go Impulse sensor technology for the ultimate in grip, comfort and style, plus they have a Dualyte midsole for shock absorption.

Superior comfort - with a durable, ultra-lightweight EVA sole that is flexible and almost odour-free, a softly textured footbed and a soft all-over fabric lining, these flip flops are the ultimate in all-day comfort!

Round toe
Faux-suede straps at either side of toe post
Upper, inner and sole: manmade
Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

Light Blue
Turquoise
Pink
Black

Behind the brand

Skechers offer a range of sporty, lifestyle footwear in a variety of striking colours and styles that appeal to trend-savvy women of all ages. Designed using the latest footwear technology, Skechers are perfect for active women on the go!

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=109513&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Thanks for all your hard work SCW, you've made it easier to plan my Sunday viewing :mysmilie_504:

Leighton Denny TSV 203891

Colours;

Angel Dust
Bubble Gum
Femme Fatale
Get Your Cote
Honey Trap
Little Thief
Paparazzi
Sophisticated

TSV Price £29.98 + £4.95 p&p = £34.93

Iain, i don't often come on here or Craft Telly any more but i want to say how sorry I am to hear about your Nan. I know how close you were and how you looked after each other. May she rest in peace, I know she will continue to keep an eye on you.

Latest posts

Back