Antthony - what a nice fellow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
I'm just watching Antthony and his new range, and whilst it is a bit American and still quite polyester, you can tell he has had some training. He makes Glenn look like the amateur he is!

He's one charming guy and even though Charlie last night described one of his outfits as looking like the uniform from the Starship Enterprise (the hot pick) there is some nice styling, just wish they would use some cotton!

I was just thinking the same, watching him with Debbie Greenwood at the moment. What a sweetie!

J xxx

Wasn't he just the loveliest guy, some of the clothes were really nice too. They just wouldn't fit my life style.

I love Antthony. He seems such a nice guy. Anthhony & Harrald make it worthwhile watching QVC.

Catherine is on with him now, she obviously still has her bottom fetish. She just said " I love that your trousers don't show any bum cleavage" very ladylike Catherine.

He is a sweet guy. Not sure about the clothes though. When I saw Debbie in an earlier show looking dowdy in that dress I thought there must be a fashion hour coming up. I hadn't looked at the schedule either! Then they started debating whether or not the dress is a maxi, finally deciding it isn't - well on me it would be dusting the floor. Makes me think about the poster who told us about the shorter models on qvc Italy. How on earth will they cope with so many ranges which are designed for giants? Aah, the mysteries of shopping telly.

he's fab isn't he and he does not shriek and gush which makes a welcome change. Have noticed that Madam Hoppen is on next,, that will like a bucket of icy water after Anthony's pleasant personality.

He is a total sweetie. As with all QVC fashion brands I like some of his stuff but not all. Haven't bought anything ... yet!

I noticed too how polite and courteous this man is. I think his designs are quite good too. I love the under bust knotted things that many designers are bringing out now. His dress lengths are longer too than those dreaded Ronni Nicole and Tiana B things. We are not a nation of little people for goodness' sake. Why can't dresses be in two lengths anyway?

As for Antthony, what a wonderful example he is to others of how people should behave.

I really like him too. Such a nice guy. No airs and graces and so enthusiastic about his designs and seemed genuinely pleased that people liked them.

More Antthony please:happy:

Latest posts

Back