Anyone looking forward to Beauty Day?....Anyone?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Personally, the line-up is doing absolutely nothing for me. However, I was interested to read this on today's Q Gossip email:

Sunday 19th September
If nothing tickles your fancy on Beauty Day, here's a line-up of what will be shown on the Beauty Channel:

Elemis
Liz Earle
Gatineau
Ojon
Laura Geller
Prai
Leighton Denny
Nails Inc
Jemma Kidd
Lulu
Judith Williams

Does this mean all the above brands will have items on 4 easy pay too? :wonder:

Leighton Denny said yesterday that he won't be in on beauty day so his 4 easy-pays were yesterday. Also know Elemis isn't on on beauty day Keeley has stated that she's on either the 25th or 26th sep. She is also in John Lewis in London next week doing demonstrations etc etc , tickets cost £15 which is redeemable against purchases made on the night.

hmmm yeah, bit of a yawn. Got the postcard today with the SBC TSV on it - Collagen, Jasmine and Arnica stuff, AGAIN. Honestly, how many litres bottles of collagen gel can we actually, literally get through in a lifetime?

I normally look forward to Beauty day but not this time, not even the 4 easy pays can tempt me, the line up is pretty much the same stuff we've had on over the last few weeks as TSV's etc so dont think I will bother to watch it. (famous last words!) :confused:

haven't watched QVC at all for about three days now, which is good for keeping my money safe but not so good for having owt to chat about on here!

hmmm yeah, bit of a yawn. Got the postcard today with the SBC TSV on it - Collagen, Jasmine and Arnica stuff, AGAIN. Honestly, how many litres bottles of collagen gel can we actually, literally get through in a lifetime?

Yep I bought that stuff too. Haven't even started to use the collagen or jasmine stuff yet, not even sure what it's for and where you put it?! I guess it will say in minute print on the bottle somewhere exactly what another scented gel is supposed to do! :thinking:

Lol I don't think it's going down as well as they're expecting!! I agree though, a whole day dedicated to beauty is a bit much, and there have been quite a few beauty TSV's lately. I won't be watching anyway, although may check out the beauty chanel to see if any Elemis on easy pay, after spilling a brand new bottle of Absolute Eye Serum down the sink (£26) :mysmilie_512:

as we have mentioned in other threads - it looks like QVC is struggling a bit. I reckon the shows that sell best are the beauty ones - hence they are stuffing the TSVs in every chance they get. Remember the days when Elemis, Decleor, Gatineau, etc TSV's sold out - I cant remeber that happening for ages. They adopt a much harder sell approach but are horribly unsubtle with their subliminal sales tactics!!

As the Gatineau TSV last weekend was so awful and as everything is on 4 easy pays I may be tempted if anything takes my fancy. Decleor is much cheaper on cheapsmells.com. so I usually get my stuff from there now. Does anybody know if the Gat TSV sold out? I was away and didn't watch QVC for about 3 days. Can't imagine it did.

As the Gatineau TSV last weekend was so awful and as everything is on 4 easy pays I may be tempted if anything takes my fancy. Decleor is much cheaper on cheapsmells.com. so I usually get my stuff from there now. Does anybody know if the Gat TSV sold out? I was away and didn't watch QVC for about 3 days. Can't imagine it did.

No it didn't , as someone said if it had've been on ep it may have sold out.

Also know Elemis isn't on on beauty day Keeley has stated that she's on either the 25th or 26th sep. She is also in John Lewis in London next week doing demonstrations etc etc , tickets cost £15 which is redeemable against purchases made on the night.
Hi Dippy; any more details on the JL demos? Is it Oxford St and which days, please. Had a quick look on their website but nothing listed under events. Wonder what the JL Elemis 'girls' think of a QVC celeb in their midst!

My Geography is so sh*te Rebus. It's at Bluewater. Sorry for confusion on my part. If you or any members are interested demonstration times at JL Bluewater are 12pm , 3pm & 6pm. Limited places. For tickets call JL on 01322624123 and ask for the Elemis consession or book in store.

Not to worry; it was only a whim. Plus Kent is too far for me so you've saved the CC from a pounding:happy:

i remember some brands back in the day having one tsv a year and it would be a good one. now brands like elemis,decleor,gatineau have 4 a year and the same items just keep popping up. you dont get a chance to use it all up before the next one comes.

I remember the days when Beauty day was something to look forward too, and we got a really fab TSV. Unfortunately now it's just the same old same old. A day of gushing over products we have seen a million times before. Come on QVC get your act together and broaden the products you sell from each range so we have something to look forward too.
I agree Juliewilb I would rather have free P&P as well.

I will say the 4 easy pay will only be on stuff shown live on air and a few web specials. That is the way they usually do it and can't see them changing now.

Elemis christmas gifts are already on counter as saw them last week in Debenhams with the 10% Mega discount event they had.

Don't forget you are not getting things cheaper with easy pay so unless you really want or need the item not worth especially with QVC postage on top.

Ah yes the first Beauty Day MOP TSV and shipping was 1p.:heart:

Latest posts

Back