Appreciation of effort made by presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I appreciate the presenters for giving me many a belly laugh at their dreadful choice of clothes. DF in ancient from the Ark black leggings clinging to her chunky legs and wearing horses hoof style shoes which make thick ankles look even thicker, was the best laugh of the evening. I`m not just talking of DF though, so don`t think I`m picking on her, they`re all brilliant at it.
We see ageing cleavages pushed into tops ( JR ) , 1980`s shoulder pads and straight jacket style dresses ( AY ) holes here, there and everywhere and faux leather ( AK ) missing sleeves ( JF ) little girl style Sunday school frocks, rag, bag and bobtail ( Ingrid ) and the list could go on and on.
The presenters, their stylists and their buyers must be part time comedians as well as authors and beauty experts but I appreciate the effort they put in to give us all a laugh !

Thanks I needed that, those shoes are both hideous and funny at the same time, what's up with the woman, she works with, in her words, "QVCs amazing fashion" at her fingertips and goes on air looking like that, unbelievable.

If I did Twitter then I would have tweeted " Neighhhh Debbie love, ditch the shoes ! "

Was the blue part of the sole supposed to represent the horseshoe? :mysmilie_19: Only GaGa can carry this look off. Can't wait to see her team them with a Michelle Hope crinkly lace!

Latest posts

Back