Are We All Ready For A 3 Hour Beauty Extravaganza?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As long as it means those stupid beauty month adverts with the pink phone go away I don't care - I cringe everytime they're on. Don't forget girls Alison says "if you look good you feel amazing" grrrrrr lol

I think I will sky+it , just in case there is anything worth watching. No way could I watch for three hours....

Oh, Q'rs!
I rely on you lot to let me know what's happening!

Right, shall have to watch the start at least -

sweatband - check
pop-corn - check
coke - check
handset - check
mute button working - check
cat in the cap present - check
Himself occupied elsewhere - check

Here goes ... straightens sweatband

She's not too bad at the mo. Could be pacing herself mind.
I think she looks nice tonight (barring the black eyes).

There have been some good one time only/ special price offers.

been looking in at odd times, but not that impressed with selection I saw
but I did not like the grey leggins and red dress thing look
and what is with the black ringed eyes? The rest of her make up looks great.

I watched the start of it and the previews then realised I'd recorded the Eastenders omnibus and that was that. AY did look nice (probably spent all day trowelling it on after heaven knows how many peels and masks) but the outfit was dreadful.

Did anyone else hear AY's voice saying something about anal (twice) just before the opening pink phone clip came on at the start of the 3 hour prog? She was obviously trying to compose herself when she came on with all the guests stood behind her.

I switched over for a quick look. The bright red frilled dress which seem to be pulled up to her waist, the purple shug and dark grey leggings. :puke:The heavy black eyeliner which she seems to have now learn how to do a flick at the ends. The cheeks not as shiny but the foundation looked like it was very very very very heavily applied. Emma Hardie seemed to be getting over excited and AY was trying without success to reign her in. Sarah Chapman who I also caught was calm and explained her products well.

I switched over for a quick look. The bright red frilled dress which seem to be pulled up to her waist, the purple shug and dark grey leggings. :puke:The heavy black eyeliner which she seems to have now learn how to do a flick at the ends. The cheeks not as shiny but the foundation looked like it was very very very very heavily applied. Emma Hardie seemed to be getting over excited and AY was trying without success to reign her in. Sarah Chapman who I also caught was calm and explained her products well.

Totally agree with the comments on Alison, but it made me smile how we all differ on viewpoints. I thought Emma Hardies enthusiasm for her products lovely :giggle:

I sky+ the show , I watched what I wanted to see in less than half an hour... The best laugh I had was when I did the fast forward on the Emma Hardie and Alison bit, it looked like a handbags at dawn shot:talking: Imho just another money making ploy by QVC...

Did anyone else hear AY's voice saying something about anal (twice) just before the opening pink phone clip came on at the start of the 3 hour prog? She was obviously trying to compose herself when she came on with all the guests stood behind her.

I heard that, I rewound it because I thought I was hearing things! She said 'anal' once and then something along the lines 'he was being really anal about it'.....wonder who she was talking about?

Latest posts

Back