Argey's Pressie from some of the Rockers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
Hi Guys,

For those of you who so kindly clubbed together for a gift for me (and, of course, anyone else who is intereseted), I just wanted to let you know that I have a Russian (chrome) diopside ring in my basket. I don't have a camera but the catalogue link is http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-ld068/russian-diopside-ring-in-9k-white-gold/

You may need to look quite soon as there don't seem to be many left and it may be removed. It is extremely unlikely to be returned given the simplicity of the design, so would need to be faulty for me not to keep it.

This has taken slightly over half the collection, so I shall keep an eye out for a pendant that will go nicely with it (I don't like the one that is in the catalogue at the moment), or I shall go for another ring.

I'm sorry I've been so slow spending it :53: but I wanted something distinctive as a reminder from whence it came. I hope you like it, and will let you know as soon as I have found the right second piece.

Once again, thanks to you all for your generosity, friendship and support.

Love
Argey xx

:35:Well chosen Maggie a simple solitaire says and means a lot...
Hope you get plenty of pleasure wearing it, and thinking of your new found friendships
when you do.

Lots of love,
Mirabelle xxx:40:

Hi Guys,

For those of you who so kindly clubbed together for a gift for me (and, of course, anyone else who is intereseted), I just wanted to let you know that I have a Russian (chrome) diopside ring in my basket. I don't have a camera but the catalogue link is http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-ld068/russian-diopside-ring-in-9k-white-gold/

You may need to look quite soon as there don't seem to be many left and it may be removed. It is extremely unlikely to be returned given the simplicity of the design, so would need to be faulty for me not to keep it.

This has taken slightly over half the collection, so I shall keep an eye out for a pendant that will go nicely with it (I don't like the one that is in the catalogue at the moment), or I shall go for another ring.

I'm sorry I've been so slow spending it :53: but I wanted something distinctive as a reminder from whence it came. I hope you like it, and will let you know as soon as I have found the right second piece.

Once again, thanks to you all for your generosity, friendship and support.

Love
Argey xx

Well chosen, argey! It's a simple but lovely piece! :D x

Very good taste argey i love that ring myself but have sat on my hands thus far as i have quite a few russian diopside pieces :)

Glad you are enjoying spending
take care
wibbly

Beautiful ring Argey - I love the classic simple lines of it and I hope you enjoy spending the rest of your collection :53: xx

Love RD so needless to say I love your choice Argey. Hope you find another equally great piece to add to your collection :)

Hi Guys,

Sorry I've taken so long with the second half of my pressie, have been faffing about between three pieces and got it down to two. I shall buy both but am not sure which one will be yours. I like the apatite for its fantastic colour and the design is the same as the chrome diopside so for me, they would make an obvious pairing from you. The iolite I just like because I do (very artistically critical - lol). If any of you have a preference for which one should be part two of your pressie, perhaps I can then take a count of the votes and let you know the "winner".

Here are the links so that you can get a rough idea of how they look:-

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-ok568/apatite-ring/

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-md900/iolite-ring/

All the best and many thanks again

Argey xxx

Argey I like both, but i own the Iolite one and its a very delicate ring...gorgeous but delicate, not sure if that will help in your decision.

Hello Argey,

Nice choices, personally I like the Iolite in your second set of ponderances.
Wish you well to wear whichever you go for!

Latest posts

Back