'Awaiting stock'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
I ordered an Honora keishi necklace on line on Saturday. Order went through fine. I now see on my account that the order is awaiting stock and on the web it says the item is waitlist.

I'm off to see if they deducted my account...

...am back.

Apparently there was a problem in the warehouse with item 696412 - a kesihi 45cm necklace. This has affected several orders. They tell me a letter is on the way to me and my account will not have been debited.

If any of you have ordered this item it might by a good idea to check your account.

Soory, don't know how to do a link.

Snuffles, I hope the sort the problem out soon so they can send it to you, as the necklace is beautiful! x

Oh thanks, SS - so do I. I was really looking forward to this - I doubt they will get any more though... from what QVC have said sounds like lots were involved.

That's too bad! Which colour option did you go for?

I went for the forest one.

Can't think they will get anymore. I suppose they leave people on waitlist for a while incase any are sent back. I'm never too keen on that - like paying full price for secondhand stuff!

I went for the forest one.

Can't think they will get anymore. I suppose they leave people on waitlist for a while incase any are sent back. I'm never too keen on that - like paying full price for secondhand stuff!

I thought they would only do that with people with goods on cheque hold that cancelled their order????

Mine did exactly the same thing. I've not had the letter yet. I think that they should call you instead - takes the mickey!

Mine did exactly the same thing. I've not had the letter yet. I think that they should call you instead - takes the mickey!

Can you tell me what the letter says, Tina? I may not get mine for a while because of the strike.

I agree - they should phone. They are quick enought to phone on other things.

I've not had the letter yet but this happened to me once in the past. Last time it mentioned quality issues and they put me on waitlist which is what they have done with our orders now.

Latest posts

Back