AY in Laura geller hour

lipglossaddict

now im not normally an AY fan she can grate a bit but i thought she looked great in the 7pm show..wasnt her usual shouty self either :)

barbedwire

VIP Shopper
She was grand. Restrained, but still funny and her make up looked lovely - no thick black eyeliner. She looked gorg.

Now JF is on. She is raving about how she 'can't live without' Spackle. How she collects LG Brushes and blushers. Cocking Nora...

lipglossaddict

She was grand. Restrained, but still funny and her make up looked lovely - no thick black eyeliner. She looked gorg.

Now JF is on. She is raving about how she 'can't live without' Spackle. How she collects LG Brushes and blushers. Cocking Nora...

oh now she really gets on my wick..everything is amaaazzzzing and she loves it all..blah blah blah..until she's on with mally then that is amaaazzzing etc ggrrrrrr

Itchy

VIP Shopper

I thought the only blusher Jill uses is pot rouge - At least that is what I heard her tell Paul from Bobbi Brown. Maybe she just collects the LG ones, but does not use them!

Anne

VIP Shopper
I thought the only blusher Jill uses is pot rouge - At least that is what I heard her tell Paul from Bobbi Brown. Maybe she just collects the LG ones, but does not use them!

Yep, she did say that. One of the few hours I've watched lately.

teessvee

About time they sacked her, false advertising is against the law :cheeky:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreassft
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks