Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might have considered going if had been in time to get a ticket (always thought it was by invitation) but then I would need a hotel & the train fare from 'up North' so could be an expensive experience.Will be interested to read your thoughts but can't QVC consider an event for their Northern & Scottish customers? even Edinburgh or Glasgow would be cheaper for me or better still Manchester (then I could use my bus pass!!)

Same here ....Am in the north and it works pretty expensive .wish they had it in Manchester .

I might have considered going if had been in time to get a ticket (always thought it was by invitation) but then I would need a hotel & the train fare from 'up North' so could be an expensive experience.Will be interested to read your thoughts but can't QVC consider an event for their Northern & Scottish customers? even Edinburgh or Glasgow would be cheaper for me or better still Manchester (then I could use my bus pass!!)

A few around the UK would be a super idea! Have read a few posts today stating this - maybe it's not possible but surely can be arranged! :mysmilie_43:

I'd have thought Liverpool would be possible venue, all the stock is up there afterall...plus venues and hotels would be "more affordable" than London. It'd do the buyers and PR staff good to hear some straight-talking home truths from Northern women...maybe be that's why they don't! :mysmilie_59:

Liverpool would be perfect for me, half an hour on the train, and home in time for tea. Not that I've ever been invited, like.

Even though London is ideal for me, I really think they should either alternate with other cities or have more than one around the UK. It's ridiculous that people are expected to travel from afar, and pay for it, when they had to pay for BB tickets as well. It wouldn't be so bad if they laid on generous refreshments and/or gave high value goody bags like they used to from what I've read on here (I've never been) but all they are doing is cutting corners by giving less and less for what could easily be an outlay of well over £100 - again, talking about paying ticket-holders here.

Was just thinking, would the brand reps be able to take an email address for people who visit, to arrange to send them samples later, or would the QVC flunkies at the BB stop all communication at the stands other than verbal?

What a shame I was up until 1am deciding whether to go. My son is home from Uni and would keep me company but thought it would be difficult to get him out of bed early enough. I have a very important week next week and really should be preparing today anyway. Maybe I'll get another invite next year wish they'd offer me an afternoon though getting into London that early is not much fun.

Ah, fair enough. Maybe next year eh!

Latest posts

Back