Simply Beauty TSV 1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Simply Beauty TSV 2.jpg
    Simply Beauty TSV 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Simply Beauty TSV 3.jpg
    Simply Beauty TSV 3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 135
This is one TSV I will be buying. I’ve bought them before and they’re brilliant. I don’t really need another one (or two, depending on the price) but they’re not often available so I’m treating myself. 😉

I have a really useful little round mirror I use when cleansing think it maybe 20x
How strong is the magnification on these please?

From memory, because it’s quite a while since I bought one, but I think it’s 7x magnification. It might be just x5 but I find the mirror absolutely fine for doing my eye make up.

Simply Beauty Dual Magnification Mirror with LED Light & Tweezers
Item Number: 721466
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.98
P&P £2.95

Are you ready for your close-up? You will be with this handy set from Simply Beauty featuring a deluxe compact mirror with 7x magnification on one side, distortion-free glass and a pair of stainless-steel ergonomic tweezers with precision-engineered angled blades for optimal hair removal. Complete with an adjustable LED spotlight, it's perfect for close-ups like doing your eye make-up and sculpting your eyebrows, so you can enjoy a precise, flawless look every time.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Simply Beauty Compact Dual Magnification Mirror with LED Light & Tweezers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £25, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £17.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £7.02.

Up close and personal - with this clever double-sided mirror, you can take a much closer look when handling those precise beauty tasks like applying eyeliner or shaping your eyebrows. One side has regular magnification and the other is 7x magnification, plus it's nice and small too, so you can pop it in your bag for using on the go!

Light it up - if you need a bit of added light to help get that foundation blended beautifully or that winged eyeliner perfected, then the dual mode LED spotlight inside the mirror is ideal. You can swivel the light around to use with both sides of the mirror and adjust it specifically to suit your needs. Plus, it automatically turns off when the mirror is closed - genius!

Take your pick - choose from five pretty shades available, each with complementary metallic finishes. Go for Blush/Rose Gold, White/Rose Gold or Teal/Copper for softer pastel shades or choose Blue/Silver or Black/Gold for a bolder look.

• Mirror (h x w x d): 10cm x 7cm x 2cm (3.9" x 2.7" x 0.7")

What's in the box?

• 1 x Compact mirror - double sided
  • 1 x pair of precision ground stainless-steel ergonomic tweezers
  • 2 x lithium CR2016 button batteries

Colour options:

• Blush/Rose Gold
  • White/Rose Gold
  • Teal/Copper
  • Blue/Silver
  • Black/Gold

All measurements are approximate

OK, would this be suitable for my nephew's girlfriend? She's about 25, wears a bit of make up, has big eyebrows (!). It might be a wee bit more than I thought about spending but it looks quite classy in the photos.

CC

OK, would this be suitable for my nephew's girlfriend? She's about 25, wears a bit of make up, has big eyebrows (!). It might be a wee bit more than I thought about spending but it looks quite classy in the photos.

CC
Not sure CC, but whenever Lorna presents an item, unfortunately I just assume that the product is going to be $hit.
I bought a couple of these last week though and they’re definitely worth the money IMO…

Wow, I’ve just noticed the price. IIRC, I paid £6.99 each so for under £3.00, they’re an absolute steal.

Last edited:
I’ve just ordered two of them ….. for me. 😉 I’ve had them before and, as they’re difficult to get hold of, I’ve treated myself to some spare ones.

They are good mirrors and the tweezers are excellent so I’m sure that your nephew’s girlfriend would be pleased to receive them, candycane.

I bought one of these in purple a very long time ago from QVC. It has been brilliant and I use it all the time. The light in it is still going and it must be 20 years since I bought it. Mine is looking tatty as well, but it has had constant use for a long time. And the tweezers are still excellent. Am buying another no hesitation.

Thanks everyone. I have gone for 2 black and gold, one for the girlfriend and one for Mr CC's niece who is a very trendy young lady who uses make up and eyebrow enhancer etc. Hope they like them.

Mr Marple I had to laugh. You have the same opinion of Lorna's products as Mr CC, in fact you could have taken the words right out of his mouth :LOL: Poor Lorna, she probably doesn't get to pick and choose the products she has to peddle.

CC

I’ve just ordered two of them ….. for me. 😉 I’ve had them before and, as they’re difficult to get hold of, I’ve treated myself to some spare ones.

They are good mirrors and the tweezers are excellent so I’m sure that your nephew’s girlfriend would be pleased to receive them, candycane.
Thinking about these now....for use at home. Are they too small?

I still have one from years ago. It's still going strong and the tweezers are as good as Tweezerman.

That doesn't mean the new version will be as good, though. Companies always end up scrimping so quality is never as good on the 'new and improved' versions.

Having said that, I've just ordered one for my niece.

Thinking about these now....for use at home. Are they too small?
I use them every day at home when putting on my make up and when I remove it. I’ve also got one in the car … just in case. The light is really good and I’ve only changed the batteries once in the one that I use most often. The magnification is certainly enough for doing what I need. I did buy a 10x magnification mirror but got rid of it because, compared to the one in the TSV, everything looked distorted. (Or maybe it’s just my face that is. 😂)

I’ve also had Tweezerman tweezers in the past and I didn’t find them to be as good as the ones with this mirror.

I use them every day at home when putting on my make up and when I remove it. I’ve also got one in the car … just in case. The light is really good and I’ve only changed the batteries once in the one that I use most often. The magnification is certainly enough for doing what I need. I did buy a 10x magnification mirror but got rid of it because, compared to the one in the TSV, everything looked distorted. (Or maybe it’s just my face that is. 😂)

I’ve also had Tweezerman tweezers in the past and I didn’t find them to be as good as the ones with this mirror.

I do believe you're correct about them being better than Tweezerman now that I think about it. I have both on my dressing table and always reach for the ones that came with my mirror.

I'd be gutted if I lost them as they're a lot more difficult to replace than Tweezerman (plus you get them 'free' with the mirror for less than a pair of Tweezerman).

Latest posts

Back