Birkenstock TSV- Any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look on QVC interactive under item no. 126832 and the Catalina are showing as £36.00 and £3.45 postage- but showing as sold out. I am now certain they are the TSV. Choice of 5 colours; asian cream, floral dream, polka dots, dottie pink and poetry champagne. Just got to wait to see what the colours actually look like now!

darn it, but when I try the numbers I get a mens pair of Arizonas and a sold out page. So no chance for me to look at them.
But thank you for trying Boosey (love the name by the way!:1:)

Just had a look on QVC interactive under item no. 126832 and the Catalina are showing as £36.00 and £3.45 postage- but showing as sold out. I am now certain they are the TSV. Choice of 5 colours; asian cream, floral dream, polka dots, dottie pink and poetry champagne. Just got to wait to see what the colours actually look like now!

Like the sound of those but I must keep telling myself I do not need anymore!!!:58: Will stay up though just to have a look :D

that is no way the TSV that has been one before and as its only showing a sold out message that will NOT be the tsv the TSV will be one with the CS message

I have to say I'm pleased it's not the Catalina. I'm not keen on the single straps. I like the toe-posts.I hope it's to everybody's taste whatever it is!

I'm afraid I don't think that's the TSV either. The colour options listed are all old patterns... Sorry! To be honest I'm not too upset that it's not the Catalina as that's probably my least favourite style. I guess we'll all just have to wait until midnight.

Oh well.... not much time to wait now! I popped to TK Maxx again today. Had loads of birkis in all styles and colours except my size! Typical.

I have banned myself from it as I have too many and don't have enough feet to wear them all this summer!

Last edited:
I have banned myself from it as I have too many and don't have enough feet to wear them all this summer!

Me too. Have loads of pairs off QVC ,Tkmaxx and Ebay. I have hardly worn them because of the terrible summers we have had over the last 2 years. Will still be watching to see what the TSV is though.

Birkis by Birkenstock Menorca Patent Croc Effect Sandal
Item Number: 143016
QVC Price £33.50
Today's Special Value Price £27.93
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Go for a fresh summer look with these croc-effect sandals from Birkenstock. Designed especially for QVC, the distinctive Menorca-style sandal boasts a croc-embossed design with an on-trend patent finish. To ensure your feet are as comfy as possible, the sandals feature adjustable straps, deep-heel cups, cork-latex footbeds, cross support from the arch, toe grippers and footbed edging to protect your toes. Upper and sole: synthetic; footbed: leather and cork. Narrow fit.

Thanks SCW, but I think my money's safe this time.

I think I'm right in saying that around this time last year we had a single strap Madrid sandal in metallic colours. I remember bronze & metallic purple because those were the ones I bought! If memory serves they were a bit over £20, not a bit under £30 like these. They were also nicer, IMHO.

I think the TSV is expensive for what it is. You can get similar styles in TK Maxx and Costco for £20ish.

Latest posts

Back