Breast Cancer Care - 13/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just gave up!! Is it me or has QVC's website got appallingly bad lately I dont remember having so much trouble with it until recently.

There was loads of stuff still on the site this evening but nothing I wanted I had managed to get the watch the Beth Terrell gloves and the pink heart in my basket at various points during the evening but couldnt check anything out

I got the loccitane and the elemis and I am happy.
I know they are all piddly little sizes but I am not fussed what was in the kits as I wanted to give something to a wonderful charity and have got something as a bonus in return for my donation :up:

They are showing as shipped today :clapping:

Wow! Is this a record for QVC?? I checked out my one item from BCC night late on Wednesday evening, it was shipped the next day and has just been delivered this morning!

Just goes to show they can do it if they try! :thinking:

Wow! Is this a record for QVC?? I checked out my one item from BCC night late on Wednesday evening, it was shipped the next day and has just been delivered this morning!

Just goes to show they can do it if they try! :thinking:

Wow that is fast!!

My items were only shipped yesterday and one of mum's items was shipped Thursday but other is still "in process".

My pink gossip watch has arrived this morning. Thanks for the heads up on here with the product number, I tried q cut later on the night, just on spec, and managed to get it.

It is very nice, a lovely pale pink with a small BC ribbon motif on the face and well worth the money. Just waiting for the elemis and l'occitane now which showed as shipped on Thursday, probably will arrive on Monday.

What was the final total raised does anyone know? I watch on and off and never heard what it amounted to thanks.

Quite a few items from BCC Night seem to have bounced back into stock including the Butler & Wilson panda pin, Beth Terrell gloves and the tree peony. ( The P&P on the tree peony is currently showing as 1p!)

The Kipling bag is still available too!

Unbelievably, between ordering an item late last night at BCC price and checking the status of my order a few moments ago, all these BCC items have reverted to full QVC price. So, unless you managed to get anything last night or possibly early this morning, apologies for the heads up as the reduced prices have now disappeared. :mysmilie_516: Talk about timing!

Unbelievably, between ordering an item late last night at BCC price and checking the status of my order a few moments ago, all these BCC items have reverted to full QVC price. So, unless you managed to get anything last night or possibly early this morning, apologies for the heads up as the reduced prices have now disappeared. :mysmilie_516: Talk about timing!

What is the betting that if any sell at the full price QVC won't donate a higher amount to BCC???

Latest posts

Back