Breast Cancer Care - 13/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's up pet.....checking out giving you some grief? Ring CS on 514131 and they'll check it out for you.

Thought I had managed to get the watch (for DD) on QCut but halfway through the process, the message changed to "out of stock"...after going through the colour/quantity/etc! Lol!

I had to go out just after 7 but put the loccitane in my basket but couldnt check it out, when I saw the number for the Elemis (thanks Tabatha) I put it in my basket and the loccitane was still there so managed to check both items out :clapping:
Glad I managed to get something considering I was going to miss most of the evening.

There still seems to be a lot available on the website if you can get it to go in your basket

Last edited:
Huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Been out all night ,just got in and managed to get a kipling pink bag yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Tonight has been a nightmare.

Lost the Gossip watch cos I couldn't check out, now I've finally managed to check my order history and there are two Kipling bags in process, I have no idea how as I have not had a successful checkout all evening.

QVC you failed miserably tonight.

Tonight has been a nightmare.

Lost the Gossip watch cos I couldn't check out, now I've finally managed to check my order history and there are two Kipling bags in process, I have no idea how as I have not had a successful checkout all evening.

QVC you failed miserably tonight.

Ditto, Janey.

I eventually called the order line and managed to order the two other items in my basket.

However, because the membership number is my husband's, I had to go and get him (he was in bed!) to talk to the operator and confirm it was ok for me to order! He then had to ask me the PIN number, so that he could relay it back to the operator to authorise the order :headbang:

I've been out all evening but have just managed to check out a couple of items without any problems. Had to use Safari though as Firefox played up. Had a quick look at the Product List for the shows but wasn't that impressed compared to previous years. Still, we're donating to a terrific charity and gaining a gift as a result.........winners all round really.

I enjoyed the evening, only spoilt by the website problems but there were a few brands that were noticeable by their absence....Charlie Bears.... Steiff.....Lock & Lock although I did see Malcolm there.....Philosophy (although I'm not sure if they have contributed for the last couple of years)....no craft at all.....Michelle Hope.

All I got was L'Occitane, Liz Earle & the Kipling bag.

Just spoke to a very helpful person in Liverpool who has cancelled my second Kipling bag, apparently they are getting quite a few similar calls.

It was the worst year for the website, Liz and L'Occitane stuck in my basket for over an hour until a nice lady at CS sorted it out.

I got the Elemis, Kipling Bag, L'Occitane, Liz Earle and Watch. Managed to get the Decleor, Balance Me and SBC this morning.

I can't believe I actually forgot BCC night - my daughters and I have watched diligently (with lots of help from shoppingtelly.com) for YEARS! :doh:

Thanks to the always wonderful Sazza, I ordered the Butler & Wilson pin and Kipling bag this morning though.......

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the threads!

After all the hassle with the internet last night, seems the majority of items are still available today, on the site, just ordered a couple of bits, and was certainly less stressfull than trying to order on the internet last night,

ONCE again, thank you,. to all behind the scenes for letting us know items and numbers, and huge thank you to Shopping Telly.Com

It was the worst year for the website, Liz and L'Occitane stuck in my basket for over an hour until a nice lady at CS sorted it out.

I got the Elemis, Kipling Bag, L'Occitane, Liz Earle and Watch. Managed to get the Decleor, Balance Me and SBC this morning.

Does anyone have an item number for the Decleor? Can't find it anywhere online...

MTIA :handshake:

Update - found it!

Last edited:
Just got the Kipling bag and L'Occitane set, thanks to info on here.
Can't beleive that they haven't sold out before now.

Latest posts

Back