Breast Cancer Care - 13/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want that watch.

So do I but I really cant be bothered with QVC's excuse of a website and I left the stupid phone of the charger all day and now battery is flat
First its saying out of stock then its the cant access the info message.
They really need to sort their website out

I've managed to get the Kipling bag at last. I haven't really seen anything that I fancy but this will make a great present for someone I know who loves everything pink.

I've managed to get the Kipling bag at last. I haven't really seen anything that I fancy but this will make a great present for someone I know who loves everything pink.

Not much has appealed to me either, seems to be less items in the show this year.

Ended up having to phone my orders,got through straightaway.
Website is a nightmare.

I gave up online as well and phoned through - so quick and easy. Am kind of surprised the Kipling bag hadn't gone already, although maybe it's due to people having such problems with the website.

can't even see my basket! just keeps crashing, is it just me or is Charlie a bit cheesed off with Julia and her "chest" auction?

well definitely a nightmare on the website....................used qcut in the end and i think ive ordered the kipling bag, the loccitane set, the opi set and the gossip watch however as its been so manic il wait and see if they stay 'in process' forever . incidently i ordered the kipling bag and loccitane set about half hour after they were said to have sold out so hmmmmmmmm who knows :thinking:

Latest posts

Back