Breast Cancer Care Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza , SUPERCOOLWILLOW and everyone else that have given us the heads up on tonights BCC items. Much appreciated. :handshake: :glass: :mysmilie_3:

I've been waiting for 600598 (stiletto pendant) to come on the Web. Tuned into the programme at about 7.30 and quickly rewound to see what I'd missed. When I tuned in live, you guessed it, I'd just missed the pendant! Tried a bit later on the Web but it said you had to ring up. Tried Q-Cut and got it :clapping:

I have Emu boots TSV on cheque hold but decided I'm not going to buy them and willl make a donation to BCC instead.

Seeing Ali K really got to me. She's been through so much and I really hope she wins her battle. You could tell how much she enjoyed being back.

Sazza, SCW and others are great at tracking down items well in advance of the BCC evening and I have no doubt that all their efforts are much appreciated by those who wish to donate to this very worthy cause. Our ST sleuths deserve our applause and I'd like to add my own personal thanks to each and every one of you. xxxx

Ali K looked fantastic and I hope with all my heart that she and everyone else affected by this awful disease have the strength and determination to continue with future treatment, reaching that positive end of........getting better forever. Good luck to you all. xxxxx

Had trouble getting on here last night, kept freezing. Managed to get the Elemis, not alot else I really wanted. Did we have a OPI collection? as I didn't start watching until after Waterloo Road had finished.

The OPI wasn't shown, most odd, when it had been shown on BCC's own website and subsequently shown on various blogs etc....

My belated thanks. Managed to get a few items prior so thank you much appreciated. Also appreciate the Advanced notice on the TSVs and oto's. Have managed to get some great bargains !

Well there will be a Kipling bag in the berry option in stock shortly as I've just sent it back. Didn't like the shiny material at all. But if you get mine you'll be fine. I didn't leave a coconut mushroom in it or anything.

Prerogatives pink bracelet is lovely but I intend to wear it as it is and not put charms on it. Have bought it for my niece for Christmas though and I'm sure she will love it.

My Lee Sands pink pearl bracelet broke within the first hour of wearing it! The reviews all comment that it is nowhere large enough for an adult wrist. CS said 'as a gesture of goodwill' LOL they would refund there and then and send out the label to return. And the usual happened - no P&P refunded. Phoned again - knew exactly what their response would be.... The Warehouse have mucked up. Yeah right. I think it's their unwritten policy to bolster the coffers.

I got the pink pearl necklace and the pearls are not strung properly and are loose in the bag
I also got the stilleto necklace which is lovely but the chain is really delicate and knotted, have managed to get most of it out but have still got one knot in it that I cant get out.
I get sooo fed up phoning CS about faulty items :angry:

Have you tried putting a spot of baby oil on the knot and then holding one part of the knot with a dressmakers pin and wriggling t'other part of the knot with another pin? Not that you should have to really but it does work. Well it does if you can be arsed to do it and have the time and patience.

I have a friend who wears a stiletto pendant and it's beautiful. Not sure it's diamonique though. Must ask!

I also bought the stiletto pendant and I think it's gorgeous. The chain is delicate but I think a thicker chain would detract from the pendant. Luckily, mine hasn't knotted up.

I didn't buy anything on the night but I did donate on the QVC website, I got such a lovely thank you letter from Breast Cancer Care, they are very greatful to QVC and imo rightly so,they have contributed £4 million over the past 12yrs.

Latest posts

Back