Buy stuff at Q Towers.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
The BA has said she bought this wellness trainer last night and carried it to her car. Is this possible, I've not heard that one before.

I have been told that they can't buy warehouse stuff only shop stuff in Liverpool. Neither can they take returns to the building they work at.

Flames this BA can really spew out the words.

Well that doesn’t fit with all the “I’ve just ordered mine and can’t wait for it to be delivered in 3/5 days” crap. Also doesn’t fit in with the covid not allowed to touch anything mantra.

I’m not denying she probably got a freebie but aren’t they usually sent to them pre TSV launch so they can rabbit on about it after using it for a few days?

I hadn't planned to watch but needed something on in the background while I had a quick tidy up. The bits I heard were dire. It was absolutely the worst clap trap possible.

When Ophelia was sitting on that squat machine (sorry but it just makes me think of some sex toy) her right leg was in such a bad position. Why didn't the BA take the opportunity to correct her and give useful information to customers.

And I'm being really good in not mentioning Ophelia's plastic looking sauna pants. First time for me to see her. I think I'd prefer Frank's being half dressed complaining she's cold bragging she doesn't know where the kitchen is at her home.

The presentation I watched the brand ambassador said the item was her own from home. That she had brought it into QVC that day in her car, packing it into her boot and then lifting it out to bring into the studio.

Latest posts

Back